As part of Click Frenzy sales event, Woolworths Mobile are discounting every single Samsung Galaxy S20, including the S20 Ultra.
Smartphones - News
Apple is set to reopen retail stores across the U.S., but things will be much different than they were before.
Circles.Life only just formally introduced their 100GB plan but are already discounting it as part of a promotion around this year’s Click Frenzy sales event.
A new report from Ming-Chi Kuo says that Apple is working on a 10.8 inch iPad and a 9-inch iPad mini with faster processors.
Samsung are expanding their offering with two new mid-tier smartphones.
Apple has confirmed the acquisition of NextVR, a virtual-reality start-up focused on large-scale events.
To commemorate the upcoming 700th episode of the Macworld Podcast, we’re teaming up with RavPower for a giveaway of their PD 90W Gallium Nitride Wall Charger!
Apple unveils Logic Pro X.5, "the biggest update to Logic since the launch of Logic Pro X," so where's iPad support?
Apple’s long-rumored over-the-ear noise-cancelling headphones will take on Bose and Sony.
Harvey Norman are selling the Oppo Reno 5G for a thrifty $599.
Apple has unveiled the long-awaited update to the 13-inch MacBook Pro, with a new keyboard, more storage and more speed.
Global smartphone shipments have plunged in the first three months of 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Telstra is claiming to have upgraded its network to enable 5G standalone devices to operate without defaulting 4G.
Apple posts small year-over-year growth in its first coronavirus-impacted quarter.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Moto G8 (2020) review: Win some, lose some
- 5 iPhone SE (2020) review: What's old is new again
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 due for an August 5 reveal
- After Mac processors, Apple's next transition is apps
- Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- Report: Apple shifts Apple Arcade strategy, cancels some games
- Apple wants everyone to have an Apple Card—even if you were declined the first time
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?