Alcatel has announced three new handsets for the buyers on a budget.
Smartphones - News
Alcatel Australia has announced a fresh offensive against rivals like Oppo that'll see the budget brand bring their 2019 range to retailers.
Telstra has radically reshaped its collection of post-paid mobile plans for consumers and small businesses, whittling down around 1800 plans to 20 core offerings.
Alcatel Australia has confirmed they'll be launching TCL's bite-sized handset locally later this year.
More than 15 million 5G handsets are expected to be operational in Australia within five years.
The protests were promoted in a number of Facebook groups including Stop5G Australia which claims 5G is "probably the greatest threat to humanity we have ever faced" which is being delivered by the "psychopathic ruling elite".
Optus is closing out the financial year by boosting data inclusions on selected mobile plans.
LG's V50 ThinkQ 5G will be available exclusively through Telstra from as soon as next week, making it Australia's third 5G handset.
Oppo's official Twitter handle has tweeted out a video teasing their next technical innovation.
Looking for a 5G phone that's a little more affordable than Samsung's S10 5G? The Oppo Reno 5G might be the device you're after.
Belkin are introducing a nifty-looking wireless power bank designed for use with the Apple Watch.
Oppo have officially announced Australian launch details for their Reno smartphone.
Ignoring the industry headwinds against them, Huawei have announced a new mid-tier handset for the Australian market called the P30 Lite.
Huawei's MD for the Middle East has teased a potential window date for Huawei's long-rumored mobile operating system.
TCL have officially launched their BlackBerry Key2 series of smartphones into the Australian market via Amazon.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oppo revamp mid-tier offering with Reno2 Z
- Motorola move on the sub-$200 market with Moto E6 Plus
- Microsoft get back in the mobile space with the Surface Duo
- HMD Global hit up budget and mid-tier smartphone buyers with Nokia 7.2 and Nokia 2720 Flip
- RealMe set to join budget smartphone fray
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?