New statistics from Nielsen show that smartphone buyers in the United States are favoring the Android platform. With that trend, Android continues to gain on Apple iOS and RIM BlackBerry in overall market share, and is on a trajectory to become the l...
Smartphones - News
Intel is developing a tool that will make it easier for developers to port iPhone applications to Intel-based smartphones, tablets and other devices, a company executive said Tuesday.
Symantec today announced that its mobile device management software now supports Apple iOS and Google Android, via Microsoft's Enterprise ActiveSync protocol, which both platforms support. The release is part of an expanded push by the security vendo...
Android is the most popular mobile operating system among consumers who bought a smartphone in the past six months, according to new research from Nielsen.
Google has made a sweeping request that a court throw out the copyright- and patent-infringement lawsuit filed in August by Oracle over Java use in Android, a popular, open-source mobile-phone platform created by Google.
Android smartphone owners can now download a free Skype client from the Android Market that will let them make voice calls over mobile data or Wi-Fi connections -- except in the U.S., where it will work over Wi-Fi only.
Australia's biggest telco Telstra has flagged plans to launch its own Android-based handheld tablet device into the midst of a market which is about to explode with options from Apple, Samsung, Dell and more.
Telstra has launched its Pre-Paid Mobile Wi-Fi modem, which will compete with Vodafone's Pocket WiFi modem and Virgin Mobile's Wi-Fi modem.
Microsoft and Telstra have scheduled in a ritzy Sydney launch next Tuesday morning to unveil their mutual plans to start selling phones with the software giant's Windows Phone 7 platform.
Microsoft plans to phase in a limited number of Windows Phone 7 applications, starting with the formal unveiling of the first handsets next week. By starting small, Microsoft plans to give precedence to "first mover developers" at the outset, then in...
In what could be a considerable boon for Android users, Google on Friday acquired Blind Type, a San Francisco-based maker of touch-typing software for smartphones.
Does Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 have what it takes to compete against Apple's blockbuster iPhone and the Android army? We'll find out October 11 when Microsoft officially pulls back the curtain on its smartphone at an event titled Windows Phone 7 Wo...
Apple has asked a federal judge to postpone applying a multi-million dollar patent infringement verdict, citing a dispute over "triple dipping" made by an opposing attorney during closing arguments to the jury.
Google has acquired BlindType, a developer of apps to make typing easier on touch-screen phones, the small software maker announced Friday. The move comes just a couple of months after BlindType demonstrated an Android version of its software, which ...
Looking to provide the best shopping experience for mobile applications, Microsoft is engaging developers in a phased approach with its upcoming Windows Phone Marketplace relaunch.
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- FTChange Analyst -Contract - $650 per dayOther
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCSenior Windows EngineerNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperWA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational experience requiredOther
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCJanusgraph Consultant - Telco industryVIC
- CCLevel 1 and 2 Help Desk OfficerQLD
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- TPBusiness Analysis, Design and Configuration ManagerQLD