Palm reported a continued steep decline in its smartphone revenues for the quarter ending Feb. 27, as it nears the launch of the anticipated Palm Pre with Sprint.
Smartphones - News
Blackberry manufacturer Research in Motion (RIM) has launched a Web site for users of the smartphones dedicated to the latest news about Earth Hour.
Wi-Fi locator Total Hotspots and Rummble have joined forces to create an app that lets Apple iPhone users search for the nearest Wi-Fi hotspot from their handset no matter where they are in the world.
Palm's revenue plunged in its most recent quarter as the struggling company, preparing for the release of its next-generation device, sold 42 percent fewer smartphones than in the same period last year.
A new survey says millions of Americans expect to cut back on their mobile phone costs to save money if the recession continues as expected.
A programmer "hacking around" with the beta release of the just-announced iPhone 3.0 operating system has stumbled upon the feature that lets a notebook connect to the iPhone and share its Internet connection. He just can't remember how.
The ABC has launched a Web site optimised for mobile phones. On Monday the national broadcaster also unveiled news applications for the iPhone and Google's open source Android operating system for smartphones. Both applications are free to download a...
If it's March, it must be time for Apple Inc. to start beating the iPhone drum.
Two new smartphones from Acer will be available in some markets early next month, while the company's two premium handsets, the M900 and F900 will be out later in the second quarter, according to company representatives.
Acer plans to launch its first non-Windows smartphone in the second half of this year, according to company representatives.
The new iPhone software announced Tuesday has some features that should make enterprise users happy, but it lacks others that could have made the iPhone far more enticing to businesses.
Virgin Mobile USA plans to introduce touch-screen handsets as part of a move into "smarter" phones, the carrier's CEO said Tuesday.
In the wake of Apple Inc.'s preview of iPhone 3.0 software Tuesday, one thing's clear: The level of creativity coming from iPhone developers is amazing.
High Tech Computer (HTC) will ship "at least" three smartphones this year that use Google's Android software, HTC's CEO said Tuesday.
The corner of the Paris Book Fair devoted to e-book readers was larger than last year -- but the most interesting devices were smaller: smartphones running software from two companies aiming to adapt full-page comics and graphic novels to tiny screen...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTChange Analyst, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCCloud Test EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTChange Manager, IT & Business ProjectsOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTSocial Media SpecialistOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Retail Store ChainOther
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW