HMD has expanded its line of Nokia handsets with a pair of budget models, but the show-stopper is the updated retro model.
Smartphones - News
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Withings devices are rebranding under the Nokia name as Nokia overhauls the Withings Health Mate app and launches a next-level version of Apple’s CareKit and ResearchKit initatives.
Huawei unveils two new P10 flagships and a follow-up to the Huawei Watch, but the handsets won't be making their way to the U.S. anytime soon.
LG on Sunday introduced the G6 smartphone with a 5.7-in. display in a new 18:9 aspect ratio designed to enhance videos and game play.
LG swings for the fences with the G6, a flagship that dispenses with the gimmicks and packs a ton of screen into a slim body.
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
In a post on the Pixel User Community board, product lead Krishna Kumar asks users for input on the features and design of its next phone.
With its 'bezel-less' display the Mi Mix has shaken up the smartphone market like no other. We want more - and we're getting it. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 UK release date, design and specification rumours.
The Swedish network giant Ericsson will have a lot of prospective 5G equipment to show to gearheads at Mobile World Congress later this month, but the future cloud capabilities it demonstrates may be just as important for a subscriber’s experience.
Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
Apple has joined the consortium behind the Qi wireless charging system, supercharging rumors that owners of future an iPhone could live tangle-free.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Apple recently revealed that the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were instant bestsellers. So, what does this mean for the future of the “boring” iPhone?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsACT
- FTTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - Python, Perl, LinuxOther
- FTPHP Developer (Back-End Focus)QLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- TPScrum MasterVIC
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Microsoft SQL Designer/ArchitectOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Scrum MasterOther
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | SaaS FintechOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer/DesignerVIC
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- FTOrganisation Change ManagerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager - Identity Management ProjectOther