The good news? Xiaomi's first 5G phone is now available in Australia. The bad news? It's launched without carrier support.
Smartphones - News
Vodafone have unveiled just how much you'll have to pay to nab Samsung's latest Note series smartphones - plus their incentive for choosing them over the other options.
Optus have announced mobile plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and confirmed they'll be offering its 5G counterpart later in the year.
Samsung's faux-desktop smartphone app now works on laptops.
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 10 is putting a new spin on the idea of a gaming phone by adding a dedicated steaming service, PlayGalaxy Link P2P and Discord into the mix.
Telstra have sent out the deets around their Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus plans.
Samsung are offering three versions of the Galaxy Note 10. Here’s a quick run-down on the biggest differences that you’ll want to know about before you choose which one to buy.
Picking up where the from months of leaks and speculation leave off, Samsung have officially announced the Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10 Plus and Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G.
Samsung are introducing a pre-order bonus for the Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ or Note 10+ 5G that’ll see early adopters net themselves a bonus pair of AKG Wireless Headphones.
The Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus sees the return of Samsung's ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor but there’s a twist.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has a better processor, slimmer design and more cameras than ever before - but how much does the device cost in Australia?
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) remains “fully committed” to a proposed merger with TPG, according to the telco’s CEO, Iñaki Berroeta. A merger would help Vodafone “fast track” the roll out of 5G technology, he today told a half-year results brief...
Belkin have introduced three new wireless charging accessories to the Australian market.
Samsung's next flagship phablet finally has a date for its big reveal - here's what we already know about it.
Motorola have announced they'll be launching the a $499 smartphone later this month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 4 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 5 Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi just launched their first 5G smartphone in Australia without carrier support
- The first month is "free" with Vodafone's Galaxy Note 10 plans
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G will be Optus' first 5G phone
- Samsung DeX now works on laptops
- The Galaxy Note 10 has a dedicated game streaming app and Discord
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?