Samsung's next flagship phablet finally has a date for its big reveal - here's what we already know about it.
Smartphones - News
Motorola have announced they'll be launching the a $499 smartphone later this month.
Amazon Prime Day has brought with it plenty of great tech discounts and sales but, more importantly, it's a great excuse to import yourself a OnePlus smartphone.
Vodafone is the latest telco to fall afoul of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) over its Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) service.
Amazon Prime members can nab Huawei's Mate 20 Pro for $849 during this year's Prime Day sales.
Huawei are partnering with Vodafone and Telstra to gift a free smartwatch to P30 and P30 Pro buyers.
Samsung are running a pretty hectic discount on the bottom-end of their flagship Galaxy smartphone lineup for this year's Prime Day sales.
Boost Mobile are looking to refurbished Apple, Samsung and Google smartphones to set them apart from the rest of the local VMNO crowd.
Oppo's Reno range has grown in size, with the Chinese tech brand announcing the affordable Reno Z.
Following on the heels of the dual-screened LG V50 ThinQ 5G, LG's G8s is now available in Australia.
GearBest's latest flash sale gives you the chance to pick up OnePlus' latest 'flagship-killer' for just over AU$700.
The local competition regulator is going to be taking Samsung to court over the way the tech company advertise the water the resistance of their Galaxy smartphones.
Announced at this year's Mobile World Congress, the new Nokia 4.2 will be available in Australia as of this week.
Further expanding the Chinese brand's foothold in the upper mid-tier market, Xiaomi's Mi 9 smartphone is now available in Australia.
Alcatel has announced three new handsets for the buyers on a budget.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 4 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 5 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Thinking of getting the Galaxy Note 10 on a Telstra plan? I've got some bad news
- Vivo talks up Australian "soft launch"
- JB Hi-Fi set to sell Vivo and Xiaomi smartphones
- Xiaomi just launched their first 5G smartphone in Australia without carrier support
- The first month is "free" with Vodafone's Galaxy Note 10 plans
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?