Alcatel Australia has announced a fresh offensive against rivals like Oppo that'll see the budget brand bring their 2019 range to retailers.
Smartphones - News
Telstra has radically reshaped its collection of post-paid mobile plans for consumers and small businesses, whittling down around 1800 plans to 20 core offerings.
Alcatel Australia has confirmed they'll be launching TCL's bite-sized handset locally later this year.
More than 15 million 5G handsets are expected to be operational in Australia within five years.
The protests were promoted in a number of Facebook groups including Stop5G Australia which claims 5G is "probably the greatest threat to humanity we have ever faced" which is being delivered by the "psychopathic ruling elite".
Optus is closing out the financial year by boosting data inclusions on selected mobile plans.
LG's V50 ThinkQ 5G will be available exclusively through Telstra from as soon as next week, making it Australia's third 5G handset.
Oppo's official Twitter handle has tweeted out a video teasing their next technical innovation.
Looking for a 5G phone that's a little more affordable than Samsung's S10 5G? The Oppo Reno 5G might be the device you're after.
Belkin are introducing a nifty-looking wireless power bank designed for use with the Apple Watch.
Oppo have officially announced Australian launch details for their Reno smartphone.
Ignoring the industry headwinds against them, Huawei have announced a new mid-tier handset for the Australian market called the P30 Lite.
Huawei's MD for the Middle East has teased a potential window date for Huawei's long-rumored mobile operating system.
TCL have officially launched their BlackBerry Key2 series of smartphones into the Australian market via Amazon.
As previously promised, Telstra have officially brought HTC's 5G Hub to the Australian market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 4 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
- 5 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Thinking of getting the Galaxy Note 10 on a Telstra plan? I've got some bad news
- Vivo talks up Australian "soft launch"
- JB Hi-Fi set to sell Vivo and Xiaomi smartphones
- Xiaomi just launched their first 5G smartphone in Australia without carrier support
- The first month is "free" with Vodafone's Galaxy Note 10 plans
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?