LG's latest brings more than just a new name to the table.
Smartphones - News
Click Frenzy is back again. Here’s a round-up of the best deals you can find during the Australian online sales event.
Circles.Life only just formally introduced their 100GB plan but are already discounting it as part of a promotion around this month’s Click Frenzy sales event.
Ninja, Piñata, Bubble Tea, and more are coming in iOS 14 and macOS Big Sur.
Apple launches new News and News+ features as Best Buy offers four months free.
The Northern District of California court has launched a website for claims related to the iPhone throttling class-action lawsuit.
Optus are pulling a leaf from Vodafone's playbook with a new $5-a-month add-on.
Respected analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has a new report on the first Apple silicon-based Macs, and there could be big changes on the horizon.
The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
GoPro Hero 8 action camera can now be used as a Mac webcam, thanks to the new GoPro Webcam software for Mac.
Telstra are looking to make things easier for consumer and small business customers in the Melbourne metropolitan area and Mitchell shire, amid a return to Stage 3 lockdown restrictions.
Samsung's next loot crate of Galaxy smartphones and tablets have officially been tee'd up for an early August reveal.
Apple might be focused on the Mac’s processor right now, but apps are next big transition—and the seeds are already planted.
View your balance, pay your bill, and download statements from the web.
Some types of games aren’t proving as engaging as Apple had hoped, according to a Bloomberg report.
Modern living is all about functionality and security for everybody from the very young to the very old. With Imou anybody can enjoy smart life – the solution is at their fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 3 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
- 4 LG Velvet review: Fake it till you make it
- 5 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You'll soon be able to stream Xbox games to your iPhone
- Vodafone's new Infinite mobile data plans change what it means to hit your monthly limit
- Oppo shows off ColorOS 11, its take on Android 11
- Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- Woolworths are knocking almost $500 off the price of Samsung's latest powerhouse phablet
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?