In another piece of bad news for Samsung this week, the Galaxy Wearable app for Android devices is currently broken, with many users reporting sign-in problems.
Smartphones - News
Following the arrival of their flagship Matebook X Pro late last year, Huawei's more-affordable premium notebook PC is now available in Australia.
A number of US tech writers and journalists have reported issues with the durability of Samsung's first foldable, raising durability concerns days out from the device's launch.
Apple and Qualcomm have surprisingly settled their legal case, with Apple agreeing to pay Qualcomm an undisclosed sum and royalties.
Google has officially begun laying the groundwork for the arrival of their next set of Google Pixel smartphones.
Oppo has pushed the asking price for their entry-level smartphones even lower, announcing the new AX5s.
Chinese smartphone and technology giant Xiaomi is making the jump to the Australian market.
Announced overnight, Samsung's A80 features a no-notch, all-screen display and a rotating camera.
Samsung has announced that Samsung Pay users can now use the company's digital payments system to tap on and off NSW Transport's Opal system.
In the absence of a new Z-Series device, Motorola's new Moto G7 and G7 Plus look set to lead the brand's 2019 lineup - and they're available for pre-order in Australia from today.
Huawei’s P20 Pro saw the Chinese company take the lead when it came to smartphone photography last year and this year’s P30 Pro looks to push things even further.
Huawei’s P30 Pro looks to push the brand’s photography-first approach to new heights, the standard P30 looks to land at a more-affordable price by stripping away a few of the flagship perks.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the uniquely Australian backdrop of the Northern Territory outback – and we came away impressed on some fronts (and a little concerned on others).
As has become the norm for most flagship smartphones, Huawei are looking to lure in early adopters for their P30 and P30 Pro by bundling it in with Sonos’ One smart speaker.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the dusty outback of the Northern Territory. Here’s a closer look at the device, plus some camera samples.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
- 2 Sony WF-1000XM3 Australian review: Flair, finesse and form
- 3 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 4 TCL X7 QLED TV review: Full, Australian review
- 5 Gigabyte Aero 15 (2019) review: Full, Australian review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Stop what you're doing and bear witness to the name of this Samsung-approved game controller
- Thinking of getting the Galaxy Note 10 on a Telstra plan? I've got some bad news
- Vivo talks up Australian "soft launch"
- JB Hi-Fi set to sell Vivo and Xiaomi smartphones
- Xiaomi just launched their first 5G smartphone in Australia without carrier support
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?