Samsung will reportedly begin selling a 128GB Galaxy S8+ variant with 6GB of RAM, but it will only be available in China and Korea.
Smartphones - News
The costly Galaxy Note7 debacle, which led to the recall of about 3 million smartphones because of overheating batteries, seems to be behind Samsung Electronics, with the company forecasting a 48 percent growth in operating profit in the first quarte...
These apps use everything from cold facts to tough love to keep your smartphone use from killing your productivity.
Phone Arena benchmarked the battery in the Galaxy S8+ and found that it got 8 hours, better than any other Android phone and even besting the iPhone 7. But Samsung's default settings limit the display's full potential.
In its exhaustive testing, DisplayMate give Samsung's Galaxy S8 and S8+ the highest grade ever for a smartphone display, an A+.
Three smartwatches are getting Android Wear 2.0, but a bug has held up the software from a wider rollout.
A new video shows that the face-recognition unlocking on the Galaxy S8 is just as insecure as it's always been, allowing a photo to spoof the system.
Samsung has a portfolio of devices and appliances that would make Apple envious. But unlike Apple, Samsung devices don't work well together.
In a post on its Android developers blog, Google urges developers to tune their apps for the new 18:9 ratio screens on the LG G6 and the Galaxy S8.
Alexa is fantastic on the Amazon Echo. Now that you can get it on iPhone and at least one Android phone, how does it compare?
Samsung launched sleek new Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphones with features including facial recognition, an intelligent agent called Bixby and Samsung Pass for secure e-commerce mobile payments.
We take Samsung's new flagship phones for a spin. They do practically everything.
The docking station will connect to a big screen using HDMI and let you use your Android apps in a full desktop environment.
Samsung's newest flagship phone offerers 4K capability, an AMOLED display, and, hopefully, a safer battery.
The iPhone 8 would benefit from the Galaxy S8's edge-to-edge display, augmented reality camera, and a smarter assistant.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPTest ManagerNSW
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTCitrix Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Solution Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCGIS ESRI DeveloperWA
- FTApplication SupportOther
- TPSenior Software Engineer C#NSW
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- FTPHP Developer (Moodle)SA
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTCommercial / Contract ManagerOther
- FTRiggers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW