A proposed supply ban could mean that the Chinese smartphone maker may not be able to use Android software in its devices.
Smartphones - News
Google appears to have quietly discontinued its original Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones.
ALDI is launching a new and enhanced ALDImobile 1 Year Super Pack, with almost double the data.
Google's latest update to their Google Photos and Lens apps now allows users to identify the breed of a cat or dog simply by taking a photo of it.
NAB customers can now use Google Pay to quickly, conveniently and securely make contactless payments.
Sony have launched their new mid-range XA2 smartphone into the Australian market.
Apple has introduced the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Red Special Edition to help provide testing, counselling and treatment for tens of millions of people living with HIV/AIDS.
Oppo flew us to Shenzhen, China to go hands-on with their new flagship R15 ahead of its launch there. We came away impressed.
Huawei have unveiled new additions in their flagship P-series of smartphones: the P20 and P20 Pro.
Samsung Pay has become the first smartphone mobile wallet provider in Australia to be made available to customers of the ‘Big Four’ banks in Australia, following today’s partnership announcement with NAB.
Boost Mobile has announced a new, five-year contract with Telstra that will ensure its customers continue to receive great mobile network coverage, competitive data plans, no lock-on contracts and great service.
As you may have noticed, Huawei chose not to launch a new flagship smartphone at MWC 2018 but never fear because there are rumours of no less than three new phones set to be unveiled at a launch event in Paris. Here's how to watch the Huawei P20 laun...
Following an agreement between TCL Mobile, the owner of the Alcatel brand and Family Zone Cyber Safety, Family Zone’s filtering technology will be pre-loaded onto Alcatel smart devices sold in Australia and New Zealand from mid-2018.
In an Australian first, Telstra has recorded smartphone speeds in excess of 1 gigabit per second (Gbps) on a commercial network using the new Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
As the 2018 competition season kicks off, the World Surf League (WSL) and Boost Mobile have announced an exciting partnership to ensure every heat and event is available to fans.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ZTE's Android days may soon be over
- Google phases out first-gen Pixel smartphones
- ALDImobile’s bring back 1 Year Super Data pack
- New update allows Google Lens to identify pet breeds
- NAB Adds Google Pay
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSnr Security Incident Coordinator (Tier 3) - Contract 2 Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTProject Manager, Construction UpgradesNSW
- FTProject Manager/Business Analyst (Hybrid role)SA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTITSM Configuration ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Rail Project Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- TPLevel 1 HelpdeskQLD
- TPProject Manager - SEQQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- TPICT Project Support OfficerQLD
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT