Don’t let the price and specs fool you into thinking it’s as big of a downgrade as you might think.
Smartphones - News
Apple's iPhone XS, XS Max were unveiled at an event in Cupertino on September 12, 2018
Apple's iPhone XR was unveiled at an event in Cupertino on September 12, 2018.
Apple announced three new iPhones with a new A12 Bionic processor along with release dates for iOS 12 and macOS Mojave.
A product sitemap XML file on Apple's website has leaked the official names for this year's iPhones hours ahead of their official unveiling.
HMD Global has announced that the revamped Nokia 8810 will be reintroduced to the Australian market later this month.
A wild OnePlus 6T box appeared! If this is the legitimate packaging for the phone, which is still very much in question, it confirms some major features for the phone that have only been speculated thus far.
A report by AnAndTech has revealed that several Huawei smartphones have been pre-programmed in a way inflated their results when running popular benchmarking tool 3DMark.
Leaked photos have revealed that a new upcoming HMD Global Nokia smartphone will feature a five-lens camera.
Oppo has debuted a new notched smartphone for budget buyers called the AX5.
Belkin has announced ScreenForce TemperedCurve Screen Protection built specifically for Samsung Galaxy Note9.
LG has launched the LG Q Stylus, a mid-range smartphone.
Catch have added some huge discounts in their $4M Electronics Clear Out Sale. Here are our picks.
Samsung Australia has announced record pre-sales and strong first weekend sales at retail outlets for the Galaxy Note9.
Huawei Australia and Vodafone have announced a bonus offer for the Huawei nova 3e smartphone.
Modern workplaces come in a variety of shapes and sizes including the traditional cubicle, the open-plan office, and even the family home.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
- 2 Dell G5 review: An easy-to-live-with laptop that's light on thrills but more than capable of getting the job done
- 3 HAVIT G1W True Wireless Earbuds review: Budget buds with a wireless edge
- 4 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 5 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung announce the Galaxy A7, the company's first triple-lens camera smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy S10 lineup will consist of four devices, including a 5G model
- 3SIXT reveals range of accessories for new iPhones
- Cygnett releases its latest range of iPhone cases
- New Moshi accessories for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?