Google has added yet another feature to Google Maps this week with the launch of the Transit Layer, which allows users to see public transport routes in 50 cities internationally.
Smartphones - News
Naysayers aside, President-elect Obama appears determined to take office Tuesday with his BlackBerry -- or at least some PDA -- firmly in hand. Here's how experts say he might pull it off -- and what pitfalls he may be underestimating.
SanDisk and LG Electronics on Wednesday demonstrated a specialized MicroSD card that mobile operators could load with content and bundle with a handset, then keep the subscriber from using in any other device or on another carrier's network.
Andrew Shebanow didn't imagine that asking for feedback about how Palm's app store should work would open up a flood of input. He also didn't expect the move would change his job description. But now both have happened.
Motorola announced a new product called the Snap-on Mobile Payment Device, which will work with its enterprise-class wireless handhelds, the MC-70 and the MC-75.
A number of stolen prototypes of Sony Ericsson mobile phones were found at the home of a company employee, Swedish police said on Wednesday.
Two privacy groups on Tuesday asked the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to regulate how mobile marketers can use consumers' personal information, saying many people don't know when their information is being collected from cell phones and how it's bein...
Okay, we're a bit premature here. But that might happen if one analyst's prognostications are true. According to an Electronista report, Shaw Wu of Kaufman Bros. is predicting that Dell is getting closer to launching its first smart phone, although ...
One of the many smart-phone rumors that have been floating around prior to this year's CES is that T-Mobile will unveil the G2, the successor to the Google Android-based G1. People have speculated that the HTC Touch HD, already available overseas, wi...
After selling them for just a few months, Nokia has decided to stop making its N810 WiMax Edition handheld computer.
OQO continues to push the boundaries in ultramobile PC design, on Wednesday launching the Model 2+ computer that delivers a full PC performance in a tiny package.
In the 11 years since the creation of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group, about 2 billion devices with the wireless technology have shipped globally. The products range from hands-free headsets to medical devices, but Bluetooth innovations expected...
LG Electronics announced Wednesday a high-speed wireless wrist-watch phone with video chat and text messaging capabilities at the Consumer Electronics Show.
Motorola is still in the midst of plans to spin off its mobile handset division in 2010, but will show off a new cell phone made from recycled plastic water bottles at the Consumer Electronics Show later this week.
A single malformed text message can prevent some Nokia smartphones from receiving further messages via SMS (Short Message Service) -- and the offending message can be sent from almost any Nokia phone, even non-smartphone models, a German security res...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- CCRobotics Automation Designer (Pega) - Contract - Financial Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTColdFusion DeveloperOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectOther
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- TPChange Analyst - 12 month contractQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Back End Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- TPWin10 Deployment OfficerQLD
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsNSW
- CCProgram ManagerNSW