Sony Ericsson Thursday launched a new smartphone that it says is an iPhone killer. The touchscreen multimedia mobile, which features many of the iPhone's innovative features, is being touted as a "game changer".
Smartphones - News
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has approved the proposed merger between Vodafone Australia Limited and Hutchison 3G Australia.
Over 40 percent of mobile web traffic comes from Apple iPhone users, says AdMob.
It will be interesting to see how Apple reacts to news that Palm's Pre knows how to interact with iTunes. While not a business feature, iTunes support would make buying or switching to the Pre much easier for millions of the iTunes faithful.
Offering movies is the latest thing some vendors are trying to lure users as the battle for mobile phone buyers becomes more challenging.
It's not the PSP phone, but it's close. Sony Ericsson yesterday unveiled three new mobile phones including Aino, a cell phone that can sync with both your PlayStation 3 and PC. Aino also features an 8.1-megapixel camera with geotagging capability; 3G...
Threats from the outbreak of swine flu and the weak global economy don't appear to be a problem for one of the world's largest computer and electronics exhibitions.
For those eager to get your hands on the Palm Pre but are cautious about straying from the almighty iPhone, here's some good news: According to reports, the Pre seamlessly syncs with iTunes. The one problem is that it cannot handle copy-protected so...
The number of people using mobile devices to purchase goods and services is expected to more than double by the end of 2012 globally, research firm Gartner Inc. reported today.
HTC today announced the launch of the second phone to feature the Google Android operating system in Australia: the HTC Magic.
Kaspersky Lab's latest mobile security software due to be released next week can wipe data with a text message command even if a thief has swapped out the phone's SIM card.
CIS issues free benchmark on iPhone security Kicker: Set of recommendations is designed to reduce attacks, help in erasing data By Matt Hamblen The nonprofit Center for Internet Security today released what it termed the industry's only consensus sec...
Thousands of phones sold by Jitterbug, a mobile operator that specializes in simple handsets for limited uses such as emergency calls, are being recalled because they can't be used to call 911 in some rare cases.
The number of people actively using mobile banking in the U.S. will grow by more than five times by the end of 2013, Tower Group Inc. predicted in a report released yesterday.
Vodafone Australia has become the first mobile network in Australia to offer the visual voicemail feature for customers with an iPhone 3G.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTCRM AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCProgrammer AnalystQLD
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTSenior Agile Business AnalystOther
- FTSOE ArchitectQLD
- CCSupply Chain Management Business ArchitectQLD
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- FTTeam Lead Enterprise Services & InfrastructureOther
- CCAppian BPM DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCPalo Alto Network Security ExpertQLD
- FTMobile Studio Manager - GAME CHANGER!Other
- FTSupport Officer - cost management & estimating co-ordinationOther
- FTSoftware Licensing AnalystOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst| 6 month contract roleOther
- CCVCE EngineerNSW
- CCAssistant Director - National Call Centre ServicesVIC
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEWA
- CCNet IQ IDAM - SMENSW