The Wall Street Journal has jumped on the mobile content bandwagon and released an application for the iPhone. The financial newspaper set the price point at free -- ironic, given that the Journal's online content comes at a price of US$103 per year,...
Smartphones - News
At the International CTIA Wireless show in Las Vegas earlier this month, Nokia had one of the biggest booths, but it was mostly hidden near the back of a major hall.<br/>
The standard architecture that will realize the promise of mobile phones won't be hardware or software but a cloud-based platform that lets users navigate their contacts and content related to them, according to a former Nokia executive.
In a move designed to life uptake of its mobile broadband and 3G mobile services, Hutchison owned 3 Mobile has announced it has boosted 3G coverage and cut the rate of its roaming charges.
Version 1.5 of the Android platform will have new features sought by users and developers since the mobile operating system's first release, but none of the updated features appear to easily out-do top smartphones such as Apple Inc.'s iPhone.<br/>
Research in Motion (RIM) looks set to launch a new version of its BlackBerry Storm handset.
BlackBerry users around the United States were stranded for about three hours Monday when their Web-based e-mail service blacked out.
Developers will now be able to take a look at the SDK (Software Development Kit) for the next version of the Android platform, Google announced on Monday on its developer blog.
Stanford University researchers are designing an operating system from the ground up to handle the power and security requirements of mobile devices.
Dell is in talks with China Mobile to offer a smartphone based on the carrier's mobile operating system, a move that would take Dell into a huge but competitive market in China, an analyst said Monday.
Taiwan chip designer Elan Microelectronics said Wednesday it is suing Apple over the infringement of two U.S. patents.
Apple seems to be laying the groundwork to introduce high-capacity, low-power 802.11n Wi-Fi to the iPod Touch, and presumably to its 3G-enabled companion, the iPhone.
3 Mobile will expand its roaming coverage and introduce new roaming pricing for users from mid April.
Vodafone today announced Australia's cheapest 24 month set contract deal for the popular Apple iPhone 3G.
Even though Apple Inc. has yet to breathe a word about new iPhones, one out of every five mobile phone-owning consumers is more likely to buy one based on last month's preview of the summer software upgrade, a market research company said Monday.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Android device updates: Nougat rollout begins for the Moto Z Play
- ZTE pays US$892M settlement to US over illegal sales to Iran
- Google Assistant learns how to read texts as its prime-time rollout continues
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSAP Payroll and Time ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager (Business Applications)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Middleware Production SupportACT
- FTDesign Specialist - TelecomNSW
- FTAgile CoachVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectSA
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTSenior Security AnalystACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Nexus 9k ACINSW
- TPSenior .NET Developer - Contract roleWA
- TPMedia AssistantNSW
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC