Via Technologies Inc. is shipping a faster version of its C-7M ultra low-voltage processor, and the 1.6GHz chip has found a home in an updated version of OQO Inc.'s diminutive handheld computer, the company said Monday.
Smartphones - News
A hands-on look at some of the distinctive features of the iPod Nano and iPod Touch.
Apple has made headlines in the past for introducing disruptive technologies, but Wednesday's announcement of the iPod Touch could be a real sleeper.
HP has announced five new iPaq handhelds and three new HP Compaq laptops, along with dozens of handheld accessories, software packages and services.
One of the groups that claims it has developed an unlock hack for Apple's iPhone is now saying it will only offer the software to resellers, not to individuals, a popular technology blog reported Monday.
The rapid uptake of smartphones around the world has ensured the future of DRAM (dynamic RAM) in mobile handsets, where the chips are used in every unit shipped.
Rumors that Microsoft may purchase BlackBerry maker Research in Motion are likely just that because of RIM's high price tag, though there would be benefits for both parties if a deal were struck, analysts said Friday.
By 2012, Linux will be running on nearly 31 percent of all smart devices, thanks to a growth rate faster than Windows Mobile and Symbian, according to predictions from a research firm.
LG Electronics's battle to beat the iPhone is far from over. The South Korean electronics company has unveiled its second iPhone-like handset and this one packs several important features the iPhone doesn't: 3G and high-speed cellular data networking...
Nokia has launched new multimedia phones, as well as Ovi, a music and games service that spans phones and PCs. Nokia clearly hopes to the package will leave Apple's iPhone and iTunes standing, but it might cause tension with operators.
Hackers who unlock Apple's iPhone from the AT&T network and share the method with 10 million of their closest Internet friends are inviting a lawsuit from the two companies, several intellectual property lawyers said Monday.
KickApps, which provides white-label, hosted social networking capabilities to corporate Web sites, announced Monday that any video uploaded to its sites is now viewable on the Apple iPhone mobile device.
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co. (MEI) will cover the direct costs of a battery recall affecting 46 million Nokia mobile phones, which could be as high as US$172 million (AU$209 million).
Two claims of unlocking Apple's iPhone have surfaced in recent days.
India overtook the U.S. in the second quarter to become Nokia's second-largest market, reflecting the rapid growth of mobile phone use in the country. China remained Nokia's biggest market worldwide.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HMD slash price on flagship Nokia 8 ahead of MWC
- Motorola bring Android Oreo to X4
- OnePlus 6 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
- Telstra Launches the Tough Max 2 Smartphone Designed for Those That Need Extra Durability
- Moto E5 Release Date, Price & Specification Rumours
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedVIC
- FTBI Solution DesignerNSW
- FTSCRUM MasterOther
- FTData Migration Lead- ECS.106, ETL & SAPOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTUser Experience PractitionerACT
- CCCyber Security ArchtiectQLD
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTClient Relationship Manager - HealthcareVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCTechnology Architect x 3NSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- TPSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTMarketing Analyst - $60 phOther
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTLevel 2 - Service Desk AnalystOther
- CCUnity 3D Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTTechnical AnalystSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW