The best content from Macworld wrapped up in our digital magazine.
Smartphones - News
Telstra are pitching their new Telstra 5G Wi-Fi Pro portable hotspot as a future-proof avenue for mobile connectivity.
Motorola are rolling out the red carpet for three new mid-tier devices.
A new rumor from Ming-Chi Kuo says Apple will be dumping the free Lightning Earbuds with the iPhone 12.
Front Page Tech's Jon Prosser just spilled a torrent of information about Apple's AR-powered glasses.
Announced ahead of this year’s Click Frenzy sales event, Vodafone are running a discount on their usual $40 plan.
As part of Click Frenzy sales event, Woolworths Mobile are discounting every single Samsung Galaxy S20, including the S20 Ultra.
Apple is set to reopen retail stores across the U.S., but things will be much different than they were before.
A new report from Ming-Chi Kuo says that Apple is working on a 10.8 inch iPad and a 9-inch iPad mini with faster processors.
Samsung are expanding their offering with two new mid-tier smartphones.
Apple has confirmed the acquisition of NextVR, a virtual-reality start-up focused on large-scale events.
To commemorate the upcoming 700th episode of the Macworld Podcast, we’re teaming up with RavPower for a giveaway of their PD 90W Gallium Nitride Wall Charger!
Apple unveils Logic Pro X.5, "the biggest update to Logic since the launch of Logic Pro X," so where's iPad support?
Apple’s long-rumored over-the-ear noise-cancelling headphones will take on Bose and Sony.
Harvey Norman are selling the Oppo Reno 5G for a thrifty $599.
Modern living is all about functionality and security for everybody from the very young to the very old. With Imou anybody can enjoy smart life – the solution is at their fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Oppo Find X2 Lite review: Gilded without being gauche
- 3 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 4 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 5 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Woolies slice $250 off the price of a Galaxy Note 20
- Macworld's August digital magazine: iOS 14 Sneak Peek
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Just how good is Samsung's best?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 10: How are Samsung upping the ante?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: The differences you need to know about
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?