LG swings for the fences with the G6, a flagship that dispenses with the gimmicks and packs a ton of screen into a slim body.
Smartphones - News
What is Android's next destination? Thanks to Qualcomm, it's going to be used in untethered VR headsets.
The biggest Android event of the year is nearly upon us. Here's what you can expect to see (and not see) at Mobile World Congress.
In a post on the Pixel User Community board, product lead Krishna Kumar asks users for input on the features and design of its next phone.
With its 'bezel-less' display the Mi Mix has shaken up the smartphone market like no other. We want more - and we're getting it. Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 UK release date, design and specification rumours.
The Swedish network giant Ericsson will have a lot of prospective 5G equipment to show to gearheads at Mobile World Congress later this month, but the future cloud capabilities it demonstrates may be just as important for a subscriber’s experience.
Apple has overtaken Samsung Electronics in smartphone sales for the first time in two years -- but don't count on it staying ahead for long.
Apple has joined the consortium behind the Qi wireless charging system, supercharging rumors that owners of future an iPhone could live tangle-free.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Apple recently revealed that the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus were instant bestsellers. So, what does this mean for the future of the “boring” iPhone?
A new option in the Google Assistant settings lets you control your lights, thermostats, and cameras with your Pixel.
Mobile World Congress is right around the corner, and rumors are flying about LG's next flagship. Here's everything we've heard so far.
Samsung has reportedly bought all initial inventory of Qualcomm's upcoming high-end chip.
The feature lets users open links that launch directly into apps even if they haven't previously installed them on their phones.
Samsung will run batteries through extensive testing to check durability, charging, build quality, and leakage before shipping new smartphones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst (Cognos/TM1)Other
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (Unified Comms)Other
- FTFixed Broadband SMEOther
- CCSenior/Lead Network Security Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- TPSenior Server Engineer/System AdministratorWA
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTSAP HANA Data Modelling ConsultantsACT
- CCDevOps LeadVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystVIC
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther