HTC will reportedly release a Snapdragon 835-powered phone in April that uses touch-sensitive bezels to control the screen.
Smartphones - News
Apple has fended off a lawsuit in China that claimed the iPhone 6’s design had infringed a design patent from a little-known local vendor.
The HTC U Ultra isn't worth buying, but that doesn't mean it's all bad.
Looking for an Android phone that won't break the bank but still has the features you need? The Moto G5 Plus is a real bargain buy, says reviewer Dan Rosenbaum.
Samsung revealed Monday that Bixby, an intelligent voice assistant, will run on the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone being unveiled next week.
Secusmart, the BlackBerry subsidiary that secures the German Chancellor Angela Merkel's smartphone, will roll out a version of its SecuSuite security software compatible with Samsung Electronics' Knox platform later this year.
The March security update is ready for Google's Pixel and Nexus devices, while Nougat creeps up in Google's latest ecosystem report.
Computerworld's Matt Hamblen, just back from Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, details the big announcements from the show. Hint: It's about more than just smartphones.
Chinese smartphone maker ZTE has agreed to pay US$892 million to the U.S. government for illegally selling networking technology to Iran.
Google's voice-activated Assistant can finally read and interact with our text messages on our phones.
Venerable smartphone brands Motorola, Nokia and BlackBerry got new life at Mobile World Congress 2017, largely due to the influence of Chinese and Finnish manufacturers that licensed the names.
In a room cordoned off from the Mobile World Congress audience, Samsung was showing off untethered headsets that operates independent of smartphones.
The Huawei P10 looks like a worthy evolution form the P9, but it probably won't come to the U.S.
Think your phone does slow-motion video? Think again. The image sensor in Sony's upcoming Android phone is incredible, capturing 960fps video at 720p.
Enterprise uses of 5G are the focus for many participants at this week's Mobile World Congress, a shift from flashy promises of mobile broadband speeds a year ago. The key enterprise benefits worth exploring, vendors say, are high reliability, low la...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 2 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 3 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 4 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 5 iPhone 8: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA
- CCNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerOther
- TPAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- CCLevel 1 Help DeskNSW
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- CCProduct ManagerNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCOracle CRM OD (On Demand) Consultant - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTWeb Developer - Drupal 7 or iApplyNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist - Pharmaceutical IndustryVIC
- FTDesktop / SCCM EngineerOther
- FTEcommerce Technical ManagerNSW