Ultra-wideband support makes Apple's AirTag better than the average Bluetooth tracker, but it's missing some things that could make it even better—like a keyring hole.
Smartphones - Reviews
TripMode 3 provides a simple way to monitor and cap your Mac’s internet data transfers. A well-made management tool, TripMode 3 is well worth the price.
The larger iPad Pro is a lot more than a bigger screen. But is it worth an extra $300?
The Oppo A74 is an entry-level 5G handset that offers exceptional value for its sub-$500 price.
Whether you're a hobbyist out in the field taking nature photos, an influencer shooting daily videos, or a parent capturing precious family events, OWC Copy That helps free up internal iPhone or iPad storage space while protecting your valuable conte...
So you know you want an iPhone—but which one? Our buyer's guide can help you choose between an iPhone 12, iPhone Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone SE.
Nobody wants to spend another $100 on a case for their $550 headphones, but if you did, this would be an excellent choice.
FastestVPN is easy to use and offers good performance, but it doesn't have much in the way of extra features.
Apple’s high-end headphones look, sound, and feel great, but the price isn’t right.
Apple’s MagSafe Duo charger would be a tough sell at $49, but it’s impossible to recommend at $129.
The iPhone 12 mini is practically perfect for anyone who wants a phone that can easily be used with one hand.
IPVanish is a middle-of-the-road VPN that seems to be more about boosting SugarSync than being its own VPN service.
For a relative newcomer in a super competitive market, Realme is doing pretty well.
It may be nothing more a processor change, but what a processor!
If you don’t mind its enormous size, this is the iPhone 12 Pro to get.
A full suite of processing and editing tools
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple Weekly Update: AirPods, Apple Music+ and more rumors
- Apple Music+, 3rd-gen AirPods may launch next week
- How to remotely control your iPhone’s camera
- Apple hires, then fires controversial ex-Facebook employee
- Chipolo undercuts AirTag by a buck with its Find My tracker
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Small phone lovers rejoice: The Asus Zenfone 8 is a fantastic option
- The Federal Budget 2021-22: Australia's technology wins
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?