Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
Smartphones - Reviews
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
The R9s Plus is the oversized, supercharged version of the supercharged version. And it looks like many of the foibles have gone.
Many people here haven't heard of Oppo but the company is HUGE in China and it makes some seriously good phones.
Phone aficionados have a soft spot for HTC. The company’s hardware almost always seems to be very well made and only occasionally tainted by dodgy software or pricing. Here’s the new HTC U Ultra. It’s a bit of a tongue twister to say out loud, but ...
HTC has finally released its HTC U Ultra, is it as good as we hoped?
Here’s a phone we’ve looked forward to reviewing. The Mate 7 was our phone of 2014 and the Mate 8 was in our Top 5 best phones of 2016. We’ve reviewed many middling phones of late so we’ve been hoping that Huawei’s new flagship would impress us. It d...
ZTE has perhaps been best known for manufacturing other people’s phones – Telstra has used them to make it’s own phones in the past. But with the Axon 7, we’re seeing the company launch it’s own flagship onto these shores under its own banner.
We’ve been seriously impressed with Oppo phones in the past. The Oppo F1s was one of the best value phones of last year. Now the R9S hits the market with a spec sheet that rivals a Samsung Galaxy S7 – but it’s much thinner and looks great, so should ...
While budget-conscious phones are getting better, the ZMax Pro feels stuck in the past.
The Le Pro3 looks and feels like a winner, and then you begin using it and everything starts to fall apart.
Huawei has launched a new, second-tier Android phone called the Nova Plus. But while it’s some distance off the current top-tier of Android phones in terms of price, the specs are less far behind. It appears at a time where the flagship, Huawei Mate ...
It's $100 less than the Axon 7, but you’re giving up a lot more than screen size with the smaller device.
LeEco's Le Pro3 Android smartphone has high-end hardware and a low price -- sounds like a great deal, right? But it may not be a deal you’ll want to make.
It's not the best phone for photos or video, but the V20 is still a great all-around phone for Android fans who want a kitchen sink full of features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Support officer- Service Desk AP3 & APS4ACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - PermanentWA
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |VIC
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD