Representing the start of a new naming convention for Nokia mobile phones, the Nokia C5 is a mid-range smartphone that doesn't stray too far from the norm. This relatively inexpensive mobile phone won't appeal to business users or those who are inter...
Smartphones - Reviews
Intended to appeal to first-time smartphone buyers, RIM's latest BlackBerry -- the Pearl 3G 9100 -- features similar internal specifications to RIM's flagship BlackBerry Bold 9700 but offers a smaller and compact design.
If you're looking for an iPhone alternative, then you're more than likely going to consider one of the latest Android smartphones. Apple's iPhone 3GS has hogged much of the limelight in the smartphone space, but the Android OS has made a huge splash ...
Featuring a superb, Apple-esque design, HTC's latest Android smartphone -- the HTC Legend -- is one of the sexiest looking mobile phones we've ever reviewed. The successor to the HTC Hero, the HTC Legend is not just about looks: it offers improved so...
Excitement about the World Cup is running high, with football's premier event hitting the globe this June. To help stoke the fires of football fever, EA Sports has released the official 2010 FIFA World Cup game for the iPhone.
Smartphones are all the rage in the mobile phone market, but a touchscreen interface doesn't make a regular mobile phone a smartphone. HTC's Smart is just a standard mobile, even though its name seems to suggest otherwise. The HTC Smart borrows many ...
Football lovers have hit the jackpot in 2010, with the FIFA World Cup rolling around yet again. Fanatics of the world game will undoubtedly be familiar with Sports Interactive's Football Manager game, which lets you lead your team to glory as the man...
Dubbed the Corby Plus in many overseas markets but changed in Australia to avoid associations with the Schapelle Corby drama, the Samsung B3410 is an entry-level touchscreen mobile phone that includes a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard. Its lack of 3G ...
Samsung's GenoA is an inexpensive, entry-level touchscreen phone. The GenoA's capacitive touchscreen and Samsung's TouchWIZ interface make it a reasonable proposition, but the lack of 3G connectivity is disappointing.
The Plantronics Explorer 395 is a good-looking, easy-to-use Bluetooth headset that is obviously designed (and priced) for the casual user -- somebody who wants to be able to do hands-free calling but doesn't need to be glued to a mobile phone.
The Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani is a high fashion phone with a 5-megapixel camera, Windows Mobile Professional 6.5 operating system and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, designed by the famous Italian designer.
Designed for users with an "active lifestyle," Samsung's basic E1130 mobile phone is ideal for tradespeople, or for use as a secondary, inexpensive phone. The E1130 is water and dust resistant and features a durable plastic casing that has been manuf...
If you want a Google Android smartphone but can't afford something like the HTC Desire or Google Nexus One, the Millennius Google Phone could be the right pick for you. Costing less than half the RRP of most Android smartphones on the market, its und...
The HTC Droid Incredible impresses with its speedy user interface, gorgeous AMOLED display and fun Sense user interface. Other than some minor design qualms, this smartphone truly lives up to its name.
Mocal is a free, Australian-developed iPhone app that lets you search for business listings, restaurants, and a wealth of other points of interest based on your current location. Also offering turn-by-turn directions for when you're on foot or in you...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- FTMaster Agent - Key Sunshine Coast territoryQLD
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- CCAutomation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther