The Samsung B7620 Giorgio Armani is a high fashion phone with a 5-megapixel camera, Windows Mobile Professional 6.5 operating system and a slide-out QWERTY keyboard, designed by the famous Italian designer.
Smartphones - Reviews
Designed for users with an "active lifestyle," Samsung's basic E1130 mobile phone is ideal for tradespeople, or for use as a secondary, inexpensive phone. The E1130 is water and dust resistant and features a durable plastic casing that has been manuf...
If you want a Google Android smartphone but can't afford something like the HTC Desire or Google Nexus One, the Millennius Google Phone could be the right pick for you. Costing less than half the RRP of most Android smartphones on the market, its und...
The HTC Droid Incredible impresses with its speedy user interface, gorgeous AMOLED display and fun Sense user interface. Other than some minor design qualms, this smartphone truly lives up to its name.
Mocal is a free, Australian-developed iPhone app that lets you search for business listings, restaurants, and a wealth of other points of interest based on your current location. Also offering turn-by-turn directions for when you're on foot or in you...
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X10 smartphone is the company's first handset to run Google's Android operating system. The XPERIA X10 features Sony Ericsson's Timescape application, setting the phone apart from the abundance of other Android smartphones hitt...
The lesser of the Microsoft's newest social networking phones, the Kin One has a slick and intuitive user interface, but the hardware is mediocre and unattractive. Additionally, advanced users might be disappointed with some limitations within the op...
With a better design and stronger specs, the Kin Two outshines its sibling, the Kin One. But it isn't perfect: Limitations and omissions within the software keep it from being a threat to lower-priced smartphones.
The Powermat Wireless Charging Pad can charge three devices simultaneously. It's definitely the best-looking wireless charger we've reviewed, and it also feels like the most polished and has a better designed iPhone case than its competitors. Howev...
Nokia's X6 smartphone is the company's first to feature a capacitive touch screen. A successor to the 5800 XpressMusic, the X6 takes two steps forward and one step back from previous Nokia releases and remains let down by the outdated Symbian operati...
A range of wireless chargers are beginning to hit the Australian market and Uniden's Wireless Power Pad is one of the first that will charge multiple devices. Looking rather like a hotplate, the Uniden Wireless Power Pad is convenient for charging iP...
Jointly unveiled by HTC and Telstra at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone has finally arrived down under. The first Android smartphone available through Telstra, the HTC Desire is the best Android handset ye...
The FIFA World Cup is less than 100 days away from kick-off and there are a number of iPhone apps to help pass the time as anticipation mounts.
Wireless chargers have been talked about for years on end but it's only now that we're beginning to see them hit the market. Olin's Wireless Charger for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is one of the first. Unfortunately, a few critical flaws meant it fe...
The second smartphone we've reviewed that records 720p HD video, Sony Ericsson's Vivaz sports a very stylish, curved design. This touch-screen smartphone has impressive hardware and is a delight to hold, but Sony Ericsson has again dropped the ball b...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 2 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Mobile / Web DeveloperOther
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- CCSharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTOrganisation Change ManagerOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCPrincipal Java DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyNSW
- TPNetwork & System EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW
- FTSenior Marketing Manager | Global Technology CompanyNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTCloud Service Support EngineerOther
- CCTechnical Specialist - Cloud ServicesVIC
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTDelivery HeadWA
- TPGIS ConsultantVIC
- FTPerformance TesterSA
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTWeb Designer | DeveloperSA
- TPSolution Architect - NetworkQLD
- FTSystem TesterOther
- CCFinancial ModelerACT
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTGraphic Designer (Print + Digital)Other