Motorola's T325 Bluetooth speakerphone has basic features but it is well designed and effortless to use. Incoming audio could use a volume boost, but calls are clear and the T325 functions well.
Smartphones - Reviews
Social networking is serious business these days and, with many people using multiple Web sites and services, it's hard to keep up. A social-networking aggregation application for the iPhone, Vodafone Update combines Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Linke...
No longer content to play second fiddle to Domino's Pizza, Pizza Hut has followed in the footsteps of its biggest Australian competitor by launching an [[artnid:309245|iPhone|Review: Apple iPhone 3GS]] app down under. The Pizza Hut iPhone app is conv...
Bose has a reputation for producing high quality headphones and it has now branched into the mobile space.
Nokia shook up the GPS market in January by announcing that full turn-by-turn navigation on its Ovi Maps software is now available as a free service. Compatible with 10 current Nokia phones (with more to follow) and all future handsets, Nokia Ovi Map...
At first glance, the Motorola Devour looks a lot like the Droid.
To say RIM's first touch-screen smartphone -- the BlackBerry Storm 9500 -- was a disappointment would be putting it mildly. Despite really wanting to like the original effort (after all, a touch-screen BlackBerry did sound cool), the "clickable" touc...
Almost nine months after the launch of its highly anticipated but ultimately disappointing N97 smartphone, Nokia has seen fit to update its arsenal with a miniature version of its flagship consumer device: the Nokia N97 mini. Though the more compact ...
It's not often that a product lives up to its name, but the Jabra Stone does so quite literally. This sculpted black Bluetooth headset fits so neatly into its charging base that the combination looks like a smooth, black, plastic stone--albeit one wi...
The shape is the same, and so is Aliph's distinctive noise-cancellation technology, but the new Jawbone Icon ($99 as of February 10, 2010) series of Bluetooth headsets sports a bit of style and a new level of user customisation. And you can upgrade t...
In the short space of four months, Telstra has gone from not supporting the Mobile Foxtel service on the iPhone at all to producing a dedicated app for it. The Telstra Mobile Foxtel for iPhone app features an intuitive channel selector and an integra...
After a long hiatus in Australia, Motorola is aiming to hit back with a bang. The Motorola DEXT is an Android-powered, touch-screen smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard. Featuring MotoBlur software, which aims to unify communications on the home sc...
The Samsung Omnia Pro is a Windows Mobile smartphone with a full QWERTY keypad and a 3.2-megapixel camera but no touch screen. Excited? Don't worry, neither are we. However, the Samsung Omnia Pro remains a capable if unexciting business phone, but lo...
Do you ever get sick of your mobile phone? Do you wish it could change appearance from one day to the next? Israeli company modu Mobile is counting on you answering yes to both questions. One of the smallest and lightest mobile phones we've ever seen...
This extension of the ever-growing Harry Potter dynasty puts the wand in your hand and lets you duel against a friend or the computer, no matter how strong your muggle tendencies. Your iPhone captures your hand movement, and particular motions cast c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCTraining specialistNSW
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTInformation Security ArchitectOther
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- TPLead Software Engineer C++NSW
- FTField Engineers - Telecommunications ProjectsNSW
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTDevops Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- CCSolutions Designer / Technology LeadNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCServiceNow ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTDrupal DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- CCPEGA Developers, Architects and Integrators - multiple requirementsNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT