It's not the best phone for photos or video, but the V20 is still a great all-around phone for Android fans who want a kitchen sink full of features.
Smartphones - Reviews
Besides the usual high-end components, LG’s new V20 offers great audio, lots of photo options, a second screen, a replaceable battery and Android Nougat.
So Apple finally deigned to provide us with an iPhone 7 Plus review unit. The phone itself (plus the first reviews) came out six weeks ago so the interest in what we have to say will have waned somewhat by now. In fact, who’s even going to bother re...
This is a very down and dirty comparison of low-end audio performance on the Apple iPhone 7 and the Google Pixel XL as recorded on a Sony Xperia XZ phone!
This has been thrown together quickly and is not a scientific test. But it gives you some idea of what to expect.
There's not much difference in terms of high end treble peformance
We like the Google Pixel phone. But it’s ugly. And if you’re spending that much on a phone then you should probably protect it.
The new Pixel brand replaces the Nexus line and things have become as premium as you can get.
Just over three months ago we slammed Sony’s latest flagship phone, the Xperia X Performance, for being one of the most disappointing products that Sony had made in years. It was such a mediocre effort (at a premium price) that even Sony’s own previ...
It’s called the X Power because it has a 4,100mAh battery which is the biggest on the market. The next largest is the 4,000mAh unit in the excellent Huawei Mate 8. Even the iPhone 7 Plus hits just 2,900mAh. The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is 3,600mAh.
Apple has to out-execute itself (and its rivals) every year to coerce millions of users to upgrade and get Android users to switch. The latest iPhone offers enough advances to make the upgrade worth it.
Previously, a Plus-sized iPhone meant a bigger screen and that was about it. With the iPhone 7 Plus, the dual-lens camera is a major selling point.
Any $269 smartphone is sure to have flaws, and this does, but it's still good value.
Acer's Liquid Jade Primo smartphone goes all in to replace your PC, bundling a phone, keyboard, mouse, and dock together. We put that daring concept to the test.
It’s iPhone time again and whether you’re a fan or not the whole tech industry gets a lift and the general, less-techie populace gets a lesson on the latest technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTLean Six Sigma Consultant - Black BeltNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- TPProject Manager - Records ManagementVIC
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther