A mid-range slider mobile phone, LG's New Chocolate Slide features both a snazzy name and an attractive design. It doesn’t offer a wealth of features, but if you're after something affordable to do the basics, then you can’t get much more stylish tha...
Smartphones - Reviews
Looking like a regular pair of over-the-ear headphones, the Nokia BH-905 can wirelessly stream your music from a Bluetooth compatible phone or portable music player and can also handle phone calls. Featuring a built-in microphone, volume controls and...
After a long hiatus in Australia, Motorola is back with a bang! The Milestone is the company's first Google Android smartphone and the first Motorola handset we've reviewed in almost 12 months. With an excellent display, the latest version of Android...
In theory, smartphones make the perfect universal remote: they are almost always on you, many have touch screens, and their Internet connection means you can update your app to suit any additions to your home theatre arsenal. Unfortunately, smartphon...
The Nica by Maverick Lifestyle has one design aspect in common with the Callpod Dragon V2: Both Bluetooth headsets sport earpieces that look like large buttons.
Running an advanced, Linux-based operating system called Maemo 5, Nokia's N900 is certainly an interesting device. Foremost an Internet tablet and capable of full multitasking, the Nokia N900 smartphone will definitely impress early adopters and gadg...
LG has seen fit to release a device that looks like it would be at home in a gadget-packed James Bond movie: a watch phone. Boasting 3G connectivity, a full touch-screen interface and 2GB of built-in memory, the LG GD910 is surprisingly intuitive to ...
Let's just get this out of the way first: the HTC HD2 is by far the best Windows Mobile smartphone we've tested. In fact, we'd go as far as saying there is daylight between it and the next best Windows Mobile phone.
It was only a matter of time before the Rock Band phenomenon reached the iPhone after proving a success on consoles, including Nintendo's handheld DS. Rock Band for the iPhone provides fantastic visuals, a great list of songs and good multiplayer gam...
Philips' DC350 isn't a high powered gun that robot cage fighters use -- it's a Bluetooth-enabled iPod dock. It has an alarm clock and a radio (sadly only FM, not digital), and it can function as a speakerphone for the iPhone. You can use it to synchr...
Targeted at tradespeople or those with an active lifestyle, Telstra's Tough T90 mobile phone is designed to take a beating. Water- and dust-proof, and drop tested for shock resistance, the Tough T90 includes a number of handy features.
Sporting an unconventional design that houses one of the largest full QWERTY keyboards we've seen on a smartphone, Nokia's 6760 slide is definitely different. Though its compact size and comfortable keyboard are impressive, the 6760 slide has too man...
Google Goggles brings visual search to your mobile phone. Point and click, and it delivers information about what you're seeing.
I've never been one for the gripping silicon iPhone sleeves. I want my iPhone case to have the look of a luxury wallet rather than of a Marigold washing up glove.
The Nokia E72 smartphone is a replacement for the popular E71. It's a commendable smartphone and benefits from a few nice improvements, but E71 owners have little incentive to upgrade.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MWC 2018: Alcatel detail 2018 smartphone portfolio
- MWC 2018: Intel and Huawei to showcase 5GNR public interoperability demonstration
- MWC 2018: Intel confirms OEM collaboration on 5G PCs
- Huawei Unveils First Car To Be Driven By AI-Powered Smartphone
- OPPO Launches Free Screen Repairs for Latest Devices
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- MWC 2018: Alcatel
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- TPDNS Security SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Procurement Analyst - AWS, On-PremOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCIT Security Manager - OperationsNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTLead Mobile DeveloperQLD
- FT1st Level Technical SupportVIC
- CCBusiness Strategy Analyst - Financial Services - Based in BrisbaneVIC
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCUnix AdminNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Office 365QLD
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCData Science ArchitectWA
- CCX2 BPE Managers - TelcoVIC
- FTSystem and Software TestersACT
- CCBenefits Realisation ConsultantACT
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- FTCloud EngineerOther