LG's latest Chocolate mobile phone is one of the oddest-looking handsets we've ever seen.
Smartphones - Reviews
The first Dell Mini 3i smartphone to go on sale anywhere in the world will be available in China this December for 4800 Chinese yuan (US$704) without a mobile phone contract, China Mobile representatives said Thursday.
As ordering fast food over the phone or through a Web browser clearly isn't enough, Domino's Pizza Australia has developed and released an iPhone application that allows you to order pizza on your smartphone.
Telstra isn't renowned for offering value for money, but with the Samsung S6700T, exclusive to the Next G network, the teclo has a capable 3G mobile phone for a low price. The Samsung S6700T includes a 3-megapixel camera with LED flash, a music playe...
Samsung's Star is an entry-level, prepaid mobile phone that features the company's TouchWIZ UI.
I don't know about you, but I get particularly grumpy if I have to concentrate when I put on a Bluetooth headset.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert was originally released in 1996 for PCs. Now, however, Electronic Arts has brought it to the small screen, releasing a version of the real time strategy (RTS) game for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
The Acer neoTouch S200 is a compact 3G smartphone that uses Microsoft's latest Windows Mobile 6.5 user interface.
The HTC Droid Eris marks the second in Verizon Wireless's parade of the Droids. Also due this week from Verizon, the Droid Eris shares the Droid moniker and many features of competing Android phones, but it also adds some touches that improve the exp...
The Samsung Blue Earth (unlocked GSM world phone; U.S. pricing not available) is the latest in a new batch of ecofriendly phones, including Samsung's own Reclaim handset. However, the Blue Earth--available in Western Europe for 300 euros now, and in ...
This month's purported "iPhone killer" is the Android-based Motorola Droid, which Verizon began selling in the United States on Nov. 6. Unfortunately, it has some real flaws that make it less enterprise-friendly than the iPhone, so it won't kill off ...
Boasting the ability to control and access multimedia content wirelessly from a PlayStation 3 console, Sony Ericsson's Aino mobile phone also features a 3-inch touch screen, Wi-Fi and an 8-megapixel camera. Unfortunately, a top heavy design, the touc...
The fifth Australian turn-by-turn GPS application to be available from Apple's App Store, NDrive Australia aims to please iPhone users with detailed maps and a straightforward user interface. Unfortunately, its lack of features and a sub-par interfac...
Considered one of the best Bluetooth headsets available on the market, AliphCom's Jawbone Prime combines appealing style with excellent noise-cancelling capabilities.
The first time you pick up the Motorola Droid (US$200 with a two-year contract from Verizon), you'll notice its solid feel and heft--there's a lot going on behind the crisp, 3.7-inch touchscreen.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- PTPart-time Cisco EngineerWA
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- FTContracts Admin/ Commercial Analyst- NSW Government backgroundOther
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTProgramme ManagerACT