iOS 10, the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, brings a variety of upgrades to Siri, 3D Touch, the Lock Screen, Maps and other features.
Smartphones - Reviews
iOS 10 comes out today, and it's excellent. But not everyone needs to download it immediately.
VR is no gimmick and it’s thriving among early adopters: both in the world of powerful computers with the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive and also in the phone-based space where almost any modern phone is a potential VR gateway.
For $250 you should just buy a vastly superior point-and-shoot camera.
It may not be as fast as the other Moto Z phones, but the return of the headphone jack and super battery life make up for it.
You’d be forgiven for being confused about which phone to buy these days. The choice can be bewildering at certain price points – especially in the $500 to $800 region. But when the Moto X Force throws its hat into the ring it backs things up with so...
The last phone we reviewed was the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. That costs a staggering $1,000 more than this Oppo phone and yet when we switched over to it the overwhelming sense was of relief. Here’s why…
A rugged phone designed for someone who puts durability ahead of performance.
At $1349 you’d be forgiven for wondering if you were looking at a laptop or tablet review, but no, this really is the price of Samsung’s new phone.
The Wiwander is a portable mobile hotspot that comes preconfigured to work across various Asian countries. You connect to it via WiFi and it provides internet access over the local mobile phone network.
It's too bad Motorola's better-performing flagship phone takes a back seat to the svelte Moto Z. The Z Force is worth the higher price.
Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
Just last week we raved about the $399 Moto G4 Plus redefining what a value meant in the current phone market. Now, just a few days later, here’s Alcatel with an offering that, despite being $100 dearer, may be an even better buy.
In the age of Pokemon Go, the person with the most-charged phone is king. There’s much to love about the cute critters, but as players are all too aware, the one special power that they all share is Phone Battery Vampire.
Seriously, Sony? The Xperia X Performance performs well enough, but it's absolutely not worth its outrageous price tag.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Blue Chip ClientOther
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- TPTest AnalystSA
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTTechnology Development ManagerQLD
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking , Finance backgroundOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTSenior Network Designer - Australian Citizenship RequiredOther
- FTHTML Developer l SCSS, Bootstrap,KnockOut,MVVPNSW
- CCSAS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Improvement Specialist (Six Sigma Green belt) - Contract - North SydneyNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW