Parrot is a French company with a track record of making quality stereo Bluetooth speaker systems. The formula hasn’t changed with the DS1120. These speakers offer a surprisingly expansive and room-filling sound that’s not short of bass. If you’re lu...
Smartphones - Reviews
Featuring NXT flat panel technology, the Parrot MINIKIT Slim definitely lives up to its name. While the performance of this speakerphone is reasonable, a questionable control system and mediocre build quality may turn some potential buyers away.
Hot on the heels of the Touch Diamond comes HTC’s Touch Pro, a more business-centric version of its little brother. Along with a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, the Touch Pro gets more RAM, a microSD card slot for expandable memory and a flash for th...
The first commercial mobile phone to use the Google Android operating system -- the T-Mobile G1 -- has been released. But how good is the OS itself?
Nokia’s most anticipated release of 2008, the N96 replaces the popular N95 as Nokia’s flagship N-Series model.
Possessing subtle looks and a compact and lightweight design, Samsung’s WEP300 is another in the long line of inexpensive Bluetooth headsets. Although it doesn’t do anything amazing, it remains a reasonable performer and is ideal for consumers on a b...
T-Mobile, Google and High Tech Computer (HTC) unveiled the highly anticipated first Google Android phone in New York on Tuesday.
A smartphone that looks nothing like a smartphone, Samsung’s i200 is a PDA-phone targeted at users who wouldn’t normally consider purchasing a smartphone. Running Windows Mobile 6.1, the i200 boasts most features expected from a business device but i...
A basic and inexpensive mobile handset, Sony Ericsson’s R306 has the unusual feature of offering a full stereo AM and FM radio. With dedicated external controls, as well as RDS (Radio Data System) and Track ID, the R306 is clearly about listening to ...
Claiming the title of Australia’s first unlimited mobile music download service, Vodafone’s MusicStation certainly looks great value for money on first glance. Although it isn’t perfect, a competitive price, hassle-free downloads and an excellent use...
Once chunky and ugly devices that most consumers wouldn’t be caught dead wearing, Bluetooth headsets have evolved over the past year into wearable fashion items that can be quite discreet. Tiny units, like Jabra’s BT2050, are welcome additions to the...
Spore Origins is an iPhone/iPod touch game that uses the evolutionary gameplay mechanics of the fully fledged game for PC and Mac. In focusing on one of Spore’s most fun elements, Spore Origins expands on the Spore universe while retaining the simpli...
A number of smartphones have hit the Australian market since the launch of Apple’s iPhone 3G. HP has joined the party with its iPAQ 912 Business Messenger — but can it compete with the likes of Apple and RIM?
Once seen as ugly, chunky devices that make you look very silly, the perception of Bluetooth headsets is constantly improving thanks to companies striving to shrink them. Although Nokia's latest - the BH-800 - can't lay claim to being the smallest ev...
A printer that is efficient, reliable and can work seamlessly with your systems and software.Read this solicitor's review to find out more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Boost Mobile Connects With World Surf League
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ Awarded Telstra Blue Tick Certification
- HTC to bring U11 Life to Australia next week
- Woolworths Will Be Offering $150 Off Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Tech BA (Banking) , 6 months contract, CBD Location,NSW
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .NET Developer / Consultant - Brisbane based (Work from home/client site)QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Project Manager (HRIS)WA
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCUI iOS & Android DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Change AnalystOther
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- CCERP Technical AnalystQLD
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - InfrastructureACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTService Management LeadOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (C ++, Java)Other
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW