A lot of the Note5’s DNA comes from the Galaxy S6 range released earlier this year. Some of these changes might come off as familiar, but compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy Note 4, the Note5 has been completely overhauled.
Smartphones - Reviews
The Huawei P8 is a game changer. The implications it will have won’t be noticed by the big brands dominating the market today. This smartphone is a bit like the Tesla Model S in that it represents a much bigger picture.
Many trophies line the mantle at Oppo’s offices. One reads “first smartphone with a 1440p screen”. Another reads “first smartphone compatible with fast charging”. Engraved on a third is “world’s thinnest smartphone at 4.85mm”. These proverbial trophi...
GoPro's latest camera is its most inspired yet. It is called the Hero4 Session, and because it is 50 per cent smaller and 40 per cent lighter, it can fit into places other GoPros previously found inaccessible.
We are well into the age where a child’s first mobile can be a smartphone. Motorola makes a good case that its Moto E is the right phone for your kids, with it striking a balance between affordability and a promising set of features.
There was a time when Xiaomi was considered some ancillary brand knocking off designs from Apple. That time is history as the Mi Note stands testament to the company's unique identity and the plethora of contributions it has to make in the smartphone...
Smartphones have a tendency to all look alike, but the G4 has a few trinkets it can call its own. Most of its individuality stems from its back case, which has a visible seam sewn together. It is like a handbag, or the interior of a European car, bec...
Online retailer Kogan continues its shake up of the smartphone market with the Agora 4G Pro, a smartphone with high resolution cameras, a Full HD screen and an octa-core processor that is on sale for a low $299.
Microsoft has released the 640 XL in Australia. Think of the XL variant as the bigger brother to the 640 as it benefits from a bigger screen, battery and cameras. Otherwise, the two smartphones are identical.
A number of differences have been made to the One (M8s), though none of them are visible on the outside. Housed in brushed metal is an octa-core processor, an improved camera and a larger battery, all of which make this an exceptional value-for-money...
Imation's Link Power Drive serves double duty as an external, on-the-go storage device and portable battery charger for an iPhone. It comes in useful when you want to carry extra music and video files with you, which you can then play directly off th...
“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,” goes the old adage. Apple and Samsung must be blushing then because ZTE’s latest smartphone, the Blade S6, borrows its moniker from Samsung and its styling from Apple.
A lot has changed in the ten months that followed the release of the Nokia Lumia 635. A deluge of capable smartphones boasting competitive prices have since launched, and now the low-end of the market is crowded.
A new breed of Galaxy flagship has gone on sale with the S6 Edge. It is the first smartphone in the world to have its screen curve on both sides, introducing some features of note as a result and redefining what was previously possible in smartphone ...
Mophie's Juice Pack Plus case for the iPhone 6 makes the phone bigger and heavier, but it provides the thing we all crave most: extra battery life. Using the Mophie case, you can run the iPhone 6 for over twice as long as you're used to before having...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTAdministration Support Officers - APS 5/6ACT
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW