Samsung may be better known for its televisions in Australia, but the South Korean company has made a splash in the mobile phone market, largely thanks to its popular Galaxy S Android smartphone.
Smartphones - Roundups
HTC may not have the same brand recognition as the likes of Apple and Nokia, but the Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones has made huge strides in the mobile market.
Nokia is the world's largest manufacturer of mobile phones and this Finnish company has a rich history of producing functional and easy to use handsets. Despite struggling to produce a high-end smartphone to rival Apple's iPhone 4, Nokia still has a ...
Although mobile phones aren't always as reliable as dedicated in-car sat navs for navigation, a GPS-enabled mobile phone has its own advantages -- namely they fit in your pocket and you generally carry them with you wherever you go.
Today's smartphones may have a strong emphasis on entertainment, but business users shopping for a phone are more interested in productivity and communications features.
Apple's iPhone 4 has finally hit our shores, but the popular smartphone isn't for everyone. Believe it or not, there are plenty of valid alternatives in the world of mobile phones!
Paying less for a mobile phone doesn't mean you should be forced to skimp on features, and the good news is, many budget phones now have capabilities well beyond what you would expect given their price tags.
Even though your dad's cool factor is probably well past its use-by-date, there is no reason why he shouldn't be keeping up with the latest technology. If your dad is stuck in a time warp and still uses a trusty old Nokia 5110, why not give him with ...
If 2010 was a landmark year for Google's Android operating system in Australia, then 2011 is set to be the year it truly explodes. Offering a number of benefits over Apple's iPhone including an open applications market, a customisable user interface ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTTRIM TrainersACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior DBAOther
- FTService Desk AnalystOther
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTSenior Applications Security ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- TPTest AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther