We went hands-on with Huawei's first post-ban flagship, the Huawei Mate 30 Pro. Here's a closer look.
Smartphones - Slideshows
Here's a closer look at our hands on of the Samsung Galaxy Fold.
Ahead of its official Paris debut, we had the chance to take Huawei’s P30 Pro for a test-drive through the dusty outback of the Northern Territory. Here’s a closer look at the device, plus some camera samples.
HMD Global's Nokia press conference saw them show off five new handsets, including the Nokia 9 Pureview.
Huawei brought their first foldable smartphone to play at its MWC 2019 press conference.
We went hands-on with Oppo's prototype 10x lossless zoom smartphone camera. Here's a look at what we saw.
Ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress, Oppo showed off a smartphone camera with 10x lossless zoom and more.
We went hands on with the new Razer Phone 2.
ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
ASUS have debuted their first gaming focused smartphone, The ROG Phone, ahead of this year's Computex. Here's a hands-on first look.
Here's a first look at the new Motorola E5, G6, G6 Plus and G6 Play smartphones.
HTC are looking to leapfrog the competition and offer the best dual-camera smartphone on the market with their new U12+. Here's a hands-on first look at the new device.
Huawei brought the highly-anticipated P20 Pro to Sydney's world famous harbor ahead of its May 18 launch.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tim Cook issues ‘Speaking up on racism’ letter
- Google improves security key support on iPhone
- Apple Music participates in Black Out Tuesday, but you can still access your Library
- iOS and iPadOS 13.5.5: Apple releases first beta for developers
- Apple releases important security patches: iOS and iPadOS 13.51, watchOS 6.2.6, tvOS 13.4.6, and macOS 10.15.5
PCW Evaluation Team
I have had the pleasure of owning notebooks from Dynabook’s predecessor Toshiba for both work and leisure in the past. Toshiba’s attention to quality of build and design of the notebooks is second to none. The re-branding to Dynabook and the launch of the new range was completed in early 2019. I am pleased to confirm that not only did Dynabook further refine what Toshiba has left off; they have set a new benchmark for the ultra-light notebook category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?