ASUS' ROG gaming brand debuted their first smartphone and more during their press conference at this year's Computex 2018.
Smartphones - Slideshows
ASUS have debuted their first gaming focused smartphone, The ROG Phone, ahead of this year's Computex. Here's a hands-on first look.
Here's a first look at the new Motorola E5, G6, G6 Plus and G6 Play smartphones.
HTC are looking to leapfrog the competition and offer the best dual-camera smartphone on the market with their new U12+. Here's a hands-on first look at the new device.
Huawei brought the highly-anticipated P20 Pro to Sydney's world famous harbor ahead of its May 18 launch.
We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
HMD have doubled down on their ambitions to bring the Nokia smartphone brand back to its former glory. Here's what they showed off at this year's Mobile World Congress.
Sony kicked off the first day of this year's Mobile World Congress by showing off their newest pair of Xperia smartphones.
We took a closer look at LG's new V30S ThinQ at this year's Mobile World Congress.
HMD Global have tall ambitions to bring the Nokia brand back to prominence in 2018. Here's what they showed at their press conference.
"I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dirac partner with Oppo on Find X audio
- Telstra activates 450th Mobile Black Spot tower
- Samsung's profit seen flagging as smartphone innovation dries up
- US grants ZTE a temporary reprieve
- Light eye smartphone expansion with nine-lens concept phone
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?