Samsung Australia claim the new Galaxy Note 8 has already broken the company's records for preorders ahead of launch. The company held a event this morning to celebrate, bringing along a few newly-announced goodies from IFA.
Smartphones - Slideshows
Upstart phone brand OnePlus has celebrated the soft launch of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone with a fan event at Sydney's Museum of Contemporary Art. Here's an inside look at what took place.
Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus has finally come to Australia. Our review unit of their flagship OnePlus 5 smartphone arrived in the office earlier today and we couldn't wait to open it up and see how it fared.
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Many people here haven't heard of Oppo but the company is HUGE in China and it makes some seriously good phones.
HTC has finally released its HTC U Ultra, is it as good as we hoped?
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands the context of what you’re saying. We suspect that the developers have also had some fun baking in some tongue-in-cheek responses.
Technology companies from all over the world descended on Barcelona, Spain for Mobile World Congress 2016. We were there to show you the best of the product releases from companies large and small. Photos by Chris Player who travelled to MWC as a guest of Huawei Australia.
Tech giant showcases TVs, devices, wearables and a raft of new home gadgets at CES 2016 in Las Vegas.
Motorola's revamped range of smartphones are coming to Australia. The range is composed of the Moto X Style, the Moto X Play and the third generation Moto G.
Sometimes it's the small things that make the biggest difference.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
- Oppo release limited Barcelona FC version of R11 flagship
- 3SIXT Reveals iPhone X Offering
- ALDI Mobile Ups Stakes in the Telco Industry
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- FTDeployment Project CoordinatorOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- CCLead Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneACT
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- CCIntegration Specialist-Tibco & MulesoftNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCTransformation/ Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist O365NSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTCampaign ManagerOther