We took the new Oppo R15 Pro smartphone for a spin. Here's a taste of what the dual-lens camera on it can do.
Smartphones - Slideshows
Looking back over the last dozen or so major smartphones from Chinese brand Oppo, a visible evolution in product design can be seen taking us from the feature-phone era to the company's more-recent and modern Android-based efforts.
We got our hands on Oppo's R15 Pro ahead of its Chinese launch. Here's a quick sneak-peek.
We unboxed the Oppo R15 Pro. Here's what's inside.
The OnePlus 5 has been our go-to smartphone for a number of reasons, one of which is the dual-lens camera on the back. Here are some of the (surprisingly good) shots we've taken in the months since we officially reviewed the device.
With everyone else showing off their next-generation smartphone tech, Huawei opted to use this year's Mobile World Congress as a staging ground for their ambitions in the tablet and notebook space.
HMD have doubled down on their ambitions to bring the Nokia smartphone brand back to its former glory. Here's what they showed off at this year's Mobile World Congress.
Sony kicked off the first day of this year's Mobile World Congress by showing off their newest pair of Xperia smartphones.
We took a closer look at LG's new V30S ThinQ at this year's Mobile World Congress.
HMD Global have tall ambitions to bring the Nokia brand back to prominence in 2018. Here's what they showed at their press conference.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have finally been officially revealed - here's how it happened.
Oppo pulled out all the stops for the Sydney debut of their latest smartphone.
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las Vegas.
HMD Global have announced the global roll-out of the Nokia 3310 3G, with Australia set to get the retro-fitted feature phone first.
Motorola are gearing up for an assault on Australia's mid-tier smartphone market ahead of the holidays, announcing local availability and pricing for the Moto G5s, G5s Plus and X4.
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- ZTE's Android days may soon be over
- Google phases out first-gen Pixel smartphones
- ALDImobile’s bring back 1 Year Super Data pack
- New update allows Google Lens to identify pet breeds
- NAB Adds Google Pay
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperQLD
- FTCyber Security Solution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- TPTest Analyst - AutomationQLD
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTDigital BA x2Other
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTIAM DevOps EngineerOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)Other
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCPackager / Packager TesterNSW
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorVIC