Samsung launched a range of new mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. The biggest attraction was the Samsung Omnia HD smartphone.
Smartphones - Slideshows
Nokia revealed four new handsets at Mobile World Congress 2009 in Barcelona
Acer unveils mobile phones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, beating Dell to the punch
First pictures of the new HTC Touch Diamond2 and HTC Touch Pro2 mobile phones reveal significant facelifts
Sony Ericsson announced four new phones during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Recession. What recession? Research in Motion is pushing on ahead with it local expansion plans by formally opening its new regional headquarters in Sydney to serve customers in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the opening, which featured guests from the NSW government and Canadian consulate, RIM also showcased 10 years of innovation with a display of BlackBerry devices from past to present. Take a look at our slideshow to see how the BlackBerry has evolved.
Australian company NV Phones has unveiled a range of smartphones that can be worn as watches.
Parrot's range of Bluetooth car kits to suit all needs.
Australian company Kogan has finally revealed images of the first Google Android phone to be released in Australia, the Kogan Agora. Until now only rendered mock-ups have been released.
Christmas is upon us and what better way to celebrate than to get your hands on one of the latest touch-screen mobile phones!
10 of the coolest and most useful iPhone apps.
Planning on hitting the jackpot soon? From a gargantuan HDTV to your own flying car, here are nine new tech toys you'll want to decorate your life.
Australian company Kogan has announced the first Google Android phone to be released in Australia, the Kogan Agora.
Nokia N97 takes aim at Apple's iPhone
Nokia yesterday announced its new flagship mobile, the N97.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Full Stack DeveloperOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTIntegration & BI Manager - C-levelNSW
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- FTSAP ICT TrainerOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW