Even though Samsung’s highly anticipated Galaxy S4 announcement never happened, there were many notable Android-related announcements at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last week.
Smartphones - Slideshows
It's a new era for BlackBerry. The company has a new name, a new mobile operating system and two new smartphones. The first is the BlackBerry Z10 and we've got our hands on a review unit a little early.
World’s biggest mobile show boasts LTE phones, Android tablets, Gigabit Wi-Fi, Firefox OS and more
Smartphones, smart chips, mobile browsers and augmented reality will be reality at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
Android 4.2 lets you put widgets on your lock screen -- so which apps make the most of the feature?
The Taiwanese company’s hoping to make a splash with the HTC One, its highest-profile release in years.
No money? Need entertainment? No problem.
Our initial glimpse at RIM's (er, make that BlackBerry's) attempt to claw its way back into the smartphone market
From cloud management to remote tech support to database administration, these apps have your IT needs covered
Google has finally released its long-awaited Maps application for iOS.
Highlights and lowlights from the Google Play Store’s “trending” section, fast-moving freebies and more.
If you've been using Rdio for a while on your Apple or Android smartphone, check for an update -- because you're in for a treat. The new Rdio app, now at version 2.0.0, gives mobile devices like the iPhone, iPad, and Android tablets and smartphones, the same clean look and feel that the recently-revitalised Web interface has.
We take a first look at the HTC Windows Phone 8X.
With the fifth anniversary of the Google Android operating system’s release quickly approaching, we look back on the platform’s rise from also-ran to market leader.
The Australian launch of Microsoft's Windows Phone 8 was a disappointment to most journalists looking for nitty gritty details on the company's new mobile operating system, especially from a business point of view.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Belkin Introduces USB-C 3.1 Express Dock HD
- Porsche Design Huawei Mate 10 Will Come To Australia
- Boost Mobile Doubles Data Offering With New Summer Plans
- BlackBerry KEYone Black Launches in Australia
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTechnology Project OfficerOther
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTOperations Improvement ManagerOther
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior AngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- CCChange ManagerACT
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW