We go hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy S III 4G.
Smartphones - Slideshows
These 10 task managers for Android and iOS can help keep your to-do list reasonable and achievable.
A new OS has been in development since the start of 2012
Among the more interesting products of the Apple-Samsung trial are Apple's early iPhone prototypes that never saw the light of day ... until now
Samsung has taken the wraps off its premier Sydney 'experience store', only a block from the glass-fronted Apple store on George Street.
Find your way around Google's Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system and make the most of its new features.
From the car to the living room, technologies and markets are quickly evolving to offer lucrative possibilities for programming pioneers
The recently released CyanogenMod 9 is built upon Android 4.0, codenamed Ice Cream Sandwich, and is free to download. Here are nine things to know about this latest edition.
These useful widgets should be on your Android home screen.
Even as iPhone 5 fever heats up, Apple-Samsung court case puts focus on original iPhone
Watch live, keep up with the athletes, test your knowledge of the games and more
CIO.com's Al Sacco rounds up the 12 best high-end smartphones available this (northern hemisphere) summer season, from handset makers Samsung, Motorola, Apple, HTC, Nokia and more.
Whether at home or abroad, using your smartphone or tablet can make any vacation better. Here are 10 travel apps that will help you smooth out preparations for your next trip.
We take a look at the best Android accessories you might actually use.
We take a closer look at Google's latest version of Android, 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake heads and robot probes: testing smartphones prior to launch
- Rumor suggests the Note8 will be a bigger S8+ that adds a missing feature
- Xiaomi's Mi6 has the Galaxy S7’s looks, the S8’s power, and iPhone 7’s camera for half the price
- Samsung DeX turns your Galaxy S8 into a shockingly good desktop PC
- Find My iPhone helps nab a thief at Coachella with 100 phones in his backpack
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSales Operations ManagerNSW
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- FTTraining Lead | Up to $800 per dayVIC
- CCSenior Test Analyst x2QLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCA/V OfficerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Health experience requiredNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Applications - Data ReportingNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead - Health ApplicationsNSW
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTRisk and Quality ManagerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCVDI EngineerACT
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager - Multiple rolesQLD