We take a closer look at Google's latest version of Android, 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Smartphones - Slideshows
We showcase 11 apps for iPhones, Android and other devices that can help travelers with flights, hotels and sightseeing around the world.
With demand for Apple products seemingly at an all-time high in Australia, the company behind the wildly popular iPhone, iPad and MacBook products unveiled another dedicated Apple Story in Sydney's Broadway district.
The Android Developer Sandbox is the place to be if you want to see the hottest Android-based projects. Here's what we liked.
Pundits who got it wrong explain why ... or deny that they did
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) is the latest version to show up on smartphones and tablets
Apple unveiled an updated MacBook line, more Mountain Lion features, iOS 6, and a smarter Siri. Here are some photos and recaps of Monday's WWDC keynote.
The best of 2012’s apps for your iPhone and iPod Touch, so far, include fun apps for wasting time, image and video editing apps, and utilities that speed up common iPhone tasks.
Angry Birds Space isn’t the only iPhone/iPad game in town!
Bad news keeps piling up on RIM, but it wasn’t always that way
We unbox the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Samsung has released its eagerly awaited Galaxy S III at a media event in Sydney. Hosted by Jessica Rowe, the event saw key presentations by Samsung Electronics Australia vice-president of telecommunications, Tyler McGee and Samsung Electronics South East Asia, Oceania and Taiwan president and CEO, Gregory Lee.
We unbox the first 4G-capable Windows Phone, the HTC Titan 4G.
What's new, so far, with iOS apps in 2012? The improved camera on the latest iPhone models led to a lot of cool photography and video apps. Gaming has also been huge (no surprise there). There’s a bevy of new addictive games, along several useful apps for being more productive on your iPhone or iPod.
HTC hasn't officially released the One V in Australia just yet, but we've managed to get our hands-on the baby of the One family.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTMobile Studio LeadOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTBilling Manager, Technology CompanyOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTWeb DesignerSA
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Application SupportVIC
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC