The HTC One XL is an identical looking phone to the HTC One X with the added benefit of 4G capability.
Smartphones - Slideshows
Install one of these five apps on your Android phone or tablet, and you can manage your cloud infrastructure from anyplace where you can access the Internet.
iPhone users love to brag about their phones. Yet, for many users, Android is clearly the superior platform.
We go hands-on with Nokia's new flagship Windows Phone, the Lumia 900.
Apps, schmaps. Who needs to download anything when these mobile sites and services offer fast information and entertainment right in your mobile browser?
Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy S III Android phone.
Lusting after Google's glasses? Here are 15 augmented reality apps you can get now.
Face recognition, voice identification, and augmented reality can enrich the mobile experience - but they can also be abused in scary ways
Angry Birds is obviously on top, but what about the rest?
We'll give you a good look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the Nokia 808 PureView, Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD and other standout products from the Mobile World Congress 2012.
Apple's iPhone and iPad may have been built for consumers, but the folks in Cupertino correctly guessed that what's good for consumers is good for businesses. The only stumbling block may be the growing volume of apps available: more 140,000 natively for the iPad and over 500,000 that work on the iPhone and iPad. Here are 25 go-to iOS apps for business users, from travel planning to document editing using Microsoft Office tools to time tracking to getting a good night's sleep.
Software keyboards have come far, but sometimes the best way to tackle work on the go is to use a physical keyboard.
Highlights from this week’s big show in Barcelona
Telstra is today celebrating 25 years since it launched Australia's first hand-held mobile phone, the Walkabout TM.
These enhancements include exotic skins, clever devices for transferring files, great ways to game with your phone or tablet, and more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
- Andy Rubin's Essential Phone is finally here and it's weird
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTDigital Business Analyst | PermanentQLD
- CCSAP Support ConsultantNSW
- FTWeb Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- CCCloud Engineer - Multiple roles - AWS/AzureVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTAgile Project Manager x 2NSW
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther