The latest update to Google's Allo messaging app lets you create stickers in your likeness and send them to your friends. Here's how to do it.
Smartphones - Tutorials
Move over, James T. Kirk. The sensors lurking in your smartphone can transform it into a full-blown tricorder rival with the right apps.
Sometimes you need a wacky GIF to say just the right thing during a conversation.
You upgraded to the latest version of iOS, but now you need to revert back? Here are the instructions.
Watch immersive VR and 360-degree clips using a cheap Cardboard viewer.
Your new iPhone is is finally here. Here are some essential steps to take first so you can get the most out of your new device.
You can adjust how hard or how light you need to press on the iPhone's screen to use this feature.
Autocorrect is a boon from the computer gods for anyone engaged in tiny-screen typing, but it's also the bane of every iPhone and iPad user's existence. You can accept the gift and avoid the grief by paying attention to a few details.
Your iPhone and iPad can speak aloud any text you can select. In this video, I'll show you how to enable that feature, and how to type emoji symbols in your text, too.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
Last September, a new thread in Apple Support Communities briefly noted that a user was unable to get his iPhone 5 to pair with other Bluetooth devices. As it turned out, he was not alone. Cut to the present: this thread is now 29 pages long, with se...
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Here’s how to create and save custom ringtones for your iPhone or iPad using GarageBand.
A security flaw has been discovered on various Android smartphones that allows a USSD code to perform a factory reset without any confirmation prompt. Is your Android phone at risk? Here's how to find out.
Apple says more than 100 million devices are already running iOS 6. If you have one (or more) of them, you likely have already explored some of the operating system's new features--including its Facebook integration.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Pixel 2: Everything we know about Google’s next flagship phone
- OnePlus 5 rumors: Everything we know about the upcoming budget flagship
- Google makes the best Android apps easier to find with Android Excellence
- Motorola's Z2 Play comes with a smaller battery, a higher price tag, and new Moto Mods
- Sony outs launch details for its Xperia XZ Premium flagship and futuristic Touch projector
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSecurity ConsultantOther
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- CCSenior .Net Developer/ Front end DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist) - Adelaide BasedSA
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FTDevOps ManagerOther
- TPTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTApplication SupportOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPPrincipal AnalystQLD
- CCJava webMethods DeveloperWA
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other