One of the great things about the iPhone is that it's easy to attach a photo to an email to quickly share something you've snapped with friends and family.
Smartphones - Tutorials
If you're setting up your first email account on your iPhone, simply tap the Mail icon in the dock at the bottom of the home screen. If adding a second or third account, tap Settings, scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars, tap it and then tap Add ...
The calendar on Jstanaway's Android phone displays appointments that he never made--hundreds of them from someone else's calendar. He can't delete them. He asked the Answer Line forum for advice.
Reader Robert Zavod would like greater access to his photos from his iPhone. He writes:
Finally jumping ship, huh? For better or for worse, you’re not alone: If market reports are anything to go by, Android phones have carved out about three-quarters of BlackBerry’s market share in just a few years.
The battery in Marjorie Hoosier's smartphone doesn't last through the day. She asked the Cell Phones, Mobile Devices forum for advice.
Reader Andrew Lane is interested in the technique I used to capture video from my iPad's screen. He writes:
The iPad and its new Retina display have arrived. And so have the larger apps.
A reader who wishes to remain anonymous would like help with his Apple ID. He writes:
Apple's latest iOS 5 operating system for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices went live last week and one of its new features is custom notification tones.
If you've got a library of downloaded videos and want to watch them on your smartphone or tablet, you might find out they're the wrong file type. Some tablets and phones can only play specific file types, and only a few devices support high definitio...
The next major iOS update is slated to be released this Friday, March 11, alongside the ultra-hyped iPad 2. One of the key features is a little something called iTunes Home Sharing, which allows users to stream music, podcasts, movies and more from P...
When users had unlimited data there was no reason to be concerned with how or where that data was being consumed. Since AT&T dropped unlimited data in favor of tiered data caps, though, users have struggled to understand data usage, and now AT&T is f...
You soon-to-be Verizon iPhone 4 customers can learn from the experiences of others. Take it from iPhone old-timers, you're about to enter a magical world of awesome apps running on the most simplistic, addictive device on the planet.
Buying a mobile phone on a contract is the most popular option when it comes to getting a new phone in Australia. By signing a 24-month contract, you usually pay nothing up front and receive a brand new mobile. It sounds great, but what if you're stu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Fake heads and robot probes: testing smartphones prior to launch
- Rumor suggests the Note8 will be a bigger S8+ that adds a missing feature
- Xiaomi's Mi6 has the Galaxy S7’s looks, the S8’s power, and iPhone 7’s camera for half the price
- Samsung DeX turns your Galaxy S8 into a shockingly good desktop PC
- Find My iPhone helps nab a thief at Coachella with 100 phones in his backpack
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- CCArchitect/Senior Capacity Planner Network Engineering - TelcoVIC
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)ACT
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- FTFront-end Developer (UX/UI)NSW
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- TPStrategic Business AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Coordinator-Datacentre relocation backgroundNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTDelivery ExecutiveSA
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA