This Studio Display kerfuffle could've been avoided if users had more control over their cameras.
You can make one too with a 2014 Intel-based 27-inch iMac and a bit of patience.
The Dell U3223QE uses LG’s IPS Black tech to deliver a top-notch, professional-level, 31.5-inch, 4K display with a built-in USB-C hub.
The latest Studio Display firmware includes much-needed 'refinements to the Studio Display camera tuning.'
At this price, you expect to make some compromises. Acer does a good job of hitting the features that matter most in the K242HYL.
Accuse an OLED display of being PenTile, step back, and watch the world burn. Here’s what you need to know about text clarity before you go OLED.
The Asus ProArt PA279CV targets content creators with accurate image quality and expansive connectivity - and it hits the mark.
Dell’s P2723QE is a solid home office monitor for those with a USB-C laptop, but skimps on the extras.
Apple is now signing iOS 15.4 again after issues with updating the Studio Display.
iFixit's Studio Display teardown answers a burning secret: Why is it so thick?
These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the last year.
It is becoming increasingly difficult to stay safe online, with the proliferation of threats and the new and complex ways that cybercriminals can target people.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 2 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 3 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 4 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
- 5 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- An intrepid YouTuber made his own 5K Studio Display for just US$600
- Apple is finally fixing the Studio Display’s camera in macOS Monterey 12.4
- OOPS! Apple forgets Studio Display exists, discontinues latest firmware update
- iFixit’s Studio Display teardown answers a burning question: Why is it so thick?
- Samsung’s $700 M8 monitor is like an iMac-Studio Display hybrid for your desk
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?