MSI and SteelSeries have announced that the newly launched Optix MPG series curved gaming monitors are now supported by SteelSeries Engine.
Acer have shown off a range of new desktop PCs, notebooks, monitors and gaming machines at their next@acer Global Press Conference in New York.
Asus has added a new entry to its Designo series, the Designo Curve MX32VQ.
If you’re serious enough that the form-over-function approach of the XL2546 has you intrigued, it might well be the right tool for the job.
As far as gaming monitors go, the CHG90 is a pretty expensive one - and it’s by no means the whole package.
BenQ Australia has announced the release of two more products in their Home & Office series, designed to simplify modern lifestyles with a perfect embodiment of the ‘less is more’ minimalism design philosophy.
AOC has just unveiled its latest AGON professional gaming display.
Samsung has announced that its new ultra-wide QLED gaming monitor will be making its way to the Australian market from early November.
BenQ Australia has announced a new product in their latest series of monitors designed for optimal eye health and immaculate colour reproduction.
The AbleGamers charity's new Player Panels bring gamers with disabilities and developers together to make games more inclusive.
These are the top rated monitors we've reviewed in the last year.
MSI has entered the business and lifestyle market with a new series of laptops it’s calling Lifestyle Essential and Power on the Go
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's Boxing Day tech sales have started early this year
- Something for everybody in Acer’s new models
- Samsung's curviest Odyssey gaming monitors are coming to Aus in August
- Lenovo play to their strengths with ThinkVision M14T mobile monitor
- One of HP’s best gaming monitors is dumb cheap for Click Frenzy
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?