Pick up some great gear, including a 50in plasma TV, a Samsung mobile and a JVC camcorder
Monitors - Features
We take a look at the new range of stylish Acer touch-screen laptops, as well as a lightweight projector, a touch-screen LCD monitor and a desktop PC
Screen real estate just might be the one aspect of using a computer that has the greatest impact on productivity. While the penny pinchers at your company might initially scoff at spending the extra funds on what might be perceived as a luxury, all y...
The end of the financial year is often a great time to grab a bargain. The global economic crisis has resulted in more companies than ever trying to notch up sales figures. We've scoured online retailers to find the best prices on some of the great m...
Everything is about lifestyle, thin and healthy. Even beyond a bloated self-esteem, the image how people will perceive you based on the tech you wear, does have the potential add a few inches to your height.
Everyone needs a good monitor to get the most out of a PC. But which monitor you need depends on several factors--what applications you use, how much room you have on your desk, how much space you need on a virtual desktop, and of course how much you...
HDMI is an increasingly common connection on monitors. On some monitors it has even replaced DVI. The benefits of having a HDMI port are obvious. It is the clear connection of choice over DVI and D-Sub on newer notebooks due to its size.
ViewSonic this week announced the launch of a new range of full HD 1080p LCD monitors.
Not long ago I was in a hotel room, juggling four applications on my teeny, tiny notebook screen. I didn't realize till then how dependent I've become on my dual ViewSonic monitor setup at home.
Beyond Gaming and Internet Cafe in Sydney has partnered with 3D Motion to give punters the chance to experience true 3-D gaming. The monitors use auto stereoscopic technology, which allows users to view 3-D images without having to don daggy glasses.
In the world of computer gaming, speed is everything -- from your graphics card to the sensitivity of your mouse. That's why a quality monitor is a priority for a dedicated gamer. Not only do you need excellent colour and contrast, but low response t...
It's too bad the late George Carlin never updated his classic '70s comedy monologue "A place for my stuff" for the Digital Age. Here's how I imagine it would've gone:
HP recently created quite a buzz by announcing its first affordable 30-bit display panel. The DreamColour LP2480zx is a 24in display that will be ideal for a host of professionals, including graphic designers, animators and video editors.
With the current financial year drawing to a close, retail stores everywhere are hoisting up signs proclaiming their massive savings. For astute buyers, this is the perfect time to buy PC components - and you're guaranteed to find savings. We take so...
From wall PCs to a super-slim LCD monitor, find out which devices turned heads at this year's Computex trade show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's luscious new 4K monitor is bold, bright, and HDR-infused
- Samsung's 49-inch mega-wide display may displace multi-monitor setups
- More high-end GPUs are now compatible with Dell's 8K monitor
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- LG's 4K HDR monitor gets a price and release date, heralding a new era for PC displays
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - PermanentWA
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSales AssociateACT
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTC# DeveloperOther
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTIT Systems Specialists - Collaboration SystemsOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTC#.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- CCTest LeadWA