Acer have shown off a range of new desktop PCs, notebooks, monitors and gaming machines at their next@acer Global Press Conference in New York.
Monitors - News
Asus has added a new entry to its Designo series, the Designo Curve MX32VQ.
BenQ Australia has announced the release of two more products in their Home & Office series, designed to simplify modern lifestyles with a perfect embodiment of the ‘less is more’ minimalism design philosophy.
AOC has just unveiled its latest AGON professional gaming display.
Samsung has announced that its new ultra-wide QLED gaming monitor will be making its way to the Australian market from early November.
BenQ Australia has announced a new product in their latest series of monitors designed for optimal eye health and immaculate colour reproduction.
The AbleGamers charity's new Player Panels bring gamers with disabilities and developers together to make games more inclusive.
Dell's UltraSharp UP2718Q HDR monitor comes with 1,000 nits brightness, a huge color spectrum, and a big ol' price tag of $2,000.
Samsung's is reportedly cooking up some ridiculous panel magic for later in 2017.
Getting 8K displays to work with the most fully loaded Windows 10 PCs can be difficult, as Dell is finding out.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
LG's 4K HDR monitor now has pricing info and a general release date. The future of PC displays is almost here.
Dell's got a new mega-display that's not high end, but will appeal to any company or school looking for a friendlier price.
Dell's massive 43 Ultra HD 4K Multi-Client Monitor does something special: it combines inputs from four independent devices into one massive 43-inch 4K display, with no ugly bezels getting in the way.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 says goodbye to VGA support by ditching DVI-I connections.
"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 8 Sirocco review: A unique flagship that's more of a mutation than a market-leader
- 3 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 4 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 5 Sony Xperia XA2 review: One last hurrah for OmniBalance
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- Asus Announces The Latest Designo Curve MX32VQ Monitor
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- AOC Unveils AG322QCX AGON Gaming Display Bolstered for Battle
- Samsung announces Australian availability for its 49-inch CHG90 QLED Monitor
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?