Sharp has added the PN-50TC1 to their existing range of Huddle Boards.
Monitors - News
MSI and SteelSeries have announced that the newly launched Optix MPG series curved gaming monitors are now supported by SteelSeries Engine.
Acer have shown off a range of new desktop PCs, notebooks, monitors and gaming machines at their next@acer Global Press Conference in New York.
Asus has added a new entry to its Designo series, the Designo Curve MX32VQ.
BenQ Australia has announced the release of two more products in their Home & Office series, designed to simplify modern lifestyles with a perfect embodiment of the ‘less is more’ minimalism design philosophy.
AOC has just unveiled its latest AGON professional gaming display.
Samsung has announced that its new ultra-wide QLED gaming monitor will be making its way to the Australian market from early November.
BenQ Australia has announced a new product in their latest series of monitors designed for optimal eye health and immaculate colour reproduction.
The AbleGamers charity's new Player Panels bring gamers with disabilities and developers together to make games more inclusive.
Dell's UltraSharp UP2718Q HDR monitor comes with 1,000 nits brightness, a huge color spectrum, and a big ol' price tag of $2,000.
Samsung's is reportedly cooking up some ridiculous panel magic for later in 2017.
Getting 8K displays to work with the most fully loaded Windows 10 PCs can be difficult, as Dell is finding out.
Dell's UP3218K 8K monitor is made for deep-pocketed professionals.
LG's 4K HDR monitor now has pricing info and a general release date. The future of PC displays is almost here.
Dell's got a new mega-display that's not high end, but will appeal to any company or school looking for a friendlier price.
Enter this months competition and you and friend could be heading to the movies. *T&C's Apply
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 3 ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- 4 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 5 LG SK85 Super UHD TV + SK9Y soundbar review: A richly-realised, albeit conventional, alternative to OLED
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Sharp renews Huddle Board offering
- MSI and SteelSeries team up on curved gaming monitors
- Acer unveils new range of desktop PCs, notebooks and gaming machines
- Asus Announces The Latest Designo Curve MX32VQ Monitor
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung officially debut the Galaxy Note 9
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- HTC U12+: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?