HP’s 27-inch Omen gaming monitor can be had for $488 rather than the usual $1399.
Monitors - News
Samsung’s Odyssey gaming range is finally coming to Australia.
Shown off at this year’s CES in Las Vegas, ASUS latest ROG gaming monitor lineup brings some top-notch tech to the fore.
Dell are looking to distinguish themselves in the FreeSync display space with the new Alienware 25-inch gaming monitor.
Set up next to the ESL stage at this year’s PAX Australia, Samsung are showing off two new gaming monitors ahead of their official launch into the Australian market.
LG have announced a slew of new NanoCell-enhanced monitors, one of which boasts a 244Hz refresh rate, at this year's IFA.
Samsung is expanding their gaming monitor lineup with two new curved QLED displays.
Acer have announced that they'll be bringing their new X35 gaming monitor to Australian and New Zealand-based gamers from August 1st.
ASUS have debuted the ROG Swift PG27UQX, the world's first Mini-LED gaming monitor.
A 17.3-inch IPS FHD monitor with 3ms response time and support for adaptive sync, the ROG Strix XG17 almost looks like an iPad with a superior screen.
Samsung is canvassing for lifestyle-oriented customers with their new space-saving monitors.
Not content with revealing more dedicated gaming hardware at this year's CES, ASUS have also announced a trio of new premum gaming monitors.
Samsung has been talking up a trio of new desktop monitors ahead of this year's CES.
Rounding out their usual offering of gaming laptops and giveaways, MSI's booth at this year's PAX Australia also saw the company show off its new 244Hz Oculux gaming monitor.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- One of HP’s best gaming monitors is dumb cheap for Click Frenzy
- Samsung’s Odyssey line to make an Australian debut with new gaming monitor
- ASUS deploy Mini-LED and 360Hz panels in latest ROG gaming monitor lineup
- Alienware embrace FreeSync with new 244Hz gaming monitor
- PAX AUS 2019: Samsung show off two new curved gaming monitors
PCW Evaluation Team
I have had the pleasure of owning notebooks from Dynabook’s predecessor Toshiba for both work and leisure in the past. Toshiba’s attention to quality of build and design of the notebooks is second to none. The re-branding to Dynabook and the launch of the new range was completed in early 2019. I am pleased to confirm that not only did Dynabook further refine what Toshiba has left off; they have set a new benchmark for the ultra-light notebook category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?