Nokia has filed a lawsuit against eight LCD manufacturers accused of collusion and price-fixing. Nokia is hoping to win damages to recover money it overpaid to the various companies for LCD displays for its mobile handsets.
Monitors - News
Nokia is suing display manufacturers Samsung, LG, Philips, Toshiba and others for price-fixing. As a result of the price fixing Nokia has paid too much for displays, and now the company wants some of its money back, it said on Tuesday.
If your existing display just isn't cutting it any more, then it might be time to step up to Ostendo's 43-inch curved monitor. This long-awaited display is now available to buy for just under US$6,500.
Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) showed off a number of flexible display screen technologies in Taipei on Thursday as part of a show promoting e-readers and e-paper.
The European Commission has accused manufacturers of cathode-ray tubes of running cartels in the markets for computer monitors and TVs, the regulator said Thursday.
Taiwan's biggest LCD monitor maker on Saturday agreed to buy the island's second largest LCD screen maker in a bid to compete with South Korea's market leading giants.
Sony on Thursday unveiled an impressive 3D display that can be viewed from any direction. The screen, development of which was announced earlier this week, is on show until Sunday at the DC Expo in Tokyo.
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Mitsubishi Electric hopes to soon see buildings, trains, and buses in Japan plastered with its flexible OLED displays.
Samsung Electronics, considered a technology industry bellwether for the number of mobile phones, memory chips, and LCD panels it sells, on Tuesday announced preliminary third quarter sales and operating profit sharply higher than the same quarter la...
The healthy demand for entry-level LCDs has hugely contributed to the steady growth of the monitor market in the region, according to the IDC Asia/Pacific Quarterly PC Monitor Tracker report.
BenQ today launched the world's first 21.5in LED monitor, one of 49 new products from the company that will hit the market in Australia before the end of 2009
Japanese electronics maker Epson Imaging Devices has agreed to plead guilty and pay a $US26 million fine for the company's role in a conspiracy to fix prices of thin film transistor-liquid crystal display panels sold to Motorola, the U.S. Department ...
If new research bears fruit, the next stop for flexible display technology might be the side of a commuter bus or the front of a T-shirt.
Monitor manufacturer Mimo has announced a new addition to their recently revealed dual hinge monitor range.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LG's 4K HDR monitor gets a price and release date, heralding a new era for PC displays
- Dell's monstrous 70-inch touchscreen monitor takes aim at Microsoft's Surface Hub
- Dell's 4-screen multimonitor setup looks like one enormous 43-inch display
- R.I.P. VGA: Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1080 dumps analog support, following Intel and AMD's lead
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- FTGraduate Software EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTSenior Full Stack Software Engineer, C#, Financial ServicesNSW
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCQuote WriterVIC
- FTSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - General InsuranceNSW
- CCSAP FICO Support AnalystWA
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTICT ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps - Web AdministratorQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPSQL Server Developer | 3 month contract |NSW