Fujitsu demonstrated on Tuesday a meter-square, full-color display panel that is curved so it can be mounted around corners and pillars.
Monitors - News
Fujitsu Laboratories will unveil next week a new version of its color electronic paper display that's easier on the eyes, the company said Friday.
Dell has filed a lawsuit against five LCD makers that charges them with colluding to fix prices for products, a Dell spokesman said Monday.
Want to stretch the battery life of your netbook and not worried about voiding your warranty in the process? Low-power display startup Pixel Qi is readying a do-it-yourself kit that will allow you to swap out your netbook's existing LCD screen for on...
Sharp and Samsung have put nearly three years of battling over LCD panel and module patents behind them with a deal that ends all ongoing patent infringement disputes, they said Monday.
Apple's tablet, now expected to be unveiled next week, will likely sport a 7-inch screen in its first iteration, with a 10-inch model following to make it a credible productivity platform, an Apple hardware expert predicts.
Mary Lou Jepsen and her team at start-up Pixel Qi have their display-screen technology in several products being shown at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and plan to put a DIY (do it yourself) screen kit on the market early this yea...
Forget 3D TVs. The next big wave to rush down the display tech pipeline are laptops and handheld gadgets with transparent OLED screens.
Rambus has acquired technology and patents related to LCDs (liquid crystal displays) and optoelectronics from Global Lighting Technologies for US$26 million, Rambus said on Monday.
Nokia has filed a lawsuit against eight LCD manufacturers accused of collusion and price-fixing. Nokia is hoping to win damages to recover money it overpaid to the various companies for LCD displays for its mobile handsets.
Nokia is suing display manufacturers Samsung, LG, Philips, Toshiba and others for price-fixing. As a result of the price fixing Nokia has paid too much for displays, and now the company wants some of its money back, it said on Tuesday.
If your existing display just isn't cutting it any more, then it might be time to step up to Ostendo's 43-inch curved monitor. This long-awaited display is now available to buy for just under US$6,500.
Taiwan's Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) showed off a number of flexible display screen technologies in Taipei on Thursday as part of a show promoting e-readers and e-paper.
The European Commission has accused manufacturers of cathode-ray tubes of running cartels in the markets for computer monitors and TVs, the regulator said Thursday.
Taiwan's biggest LCD monitor maker on Saturday agreed to buy the island's second largest LCD screen maker in a bid to compete with South Korea's market leading giants.
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Toys for Boys
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- AOC Unveils AG322QCX AGON Gaming Display Bolstered for Battle
- Samsung announces Australian availability for its 49-inch CHG90 QLED Monitor
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCVMware EngineerNSW
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- CCTechnical LeadACT
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTSystem AnalystVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- TPBusiness Analysis, Design and Configuration ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTPL/SQL DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTUX Designer | Mobile ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Test AnalystACT
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayNSW
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC