The 14in, $170 Lenovo ThinkVision LT1421 monitor provides a simple, one-cable option for adding a second display to your setup. A second monitor is useful for many reasons, and whether you just want more screen real estate on your already-crowded des...
Monitors - Reviews
The Samsung Series 8 (S27A850T) is a 27in LED edge-lit LCD monitor using Samsung’s proprietary PLS panel tech. This monitor may be expensive at $1099, but its image quality is impressive. Power users and design professionals -- the monitor’s target m...
Dell’s S2330MX is a very slim, reasonably cheap 23in LCD monitor. Its slim design does mean the stand is a bit flimsy and it’s not very adjustable, but if your needs are basic then it’s a perfectly capable monitor.
The ViewSonic VX2753mh-LED is a 27in LED edge-lit computer monitor with a recommended retail price of $599. This price puts it on par with similarly sized monitors from ASUS, Acer and Samsung, but the ViewSonic VX2753mh-LED claims a response time of ...
ViewSonic's VX2739wm Full HD, 27in LCD monitor is targeted towards gamers and boasts an HDMI port and built-in speakers. It is relatively inexpensive for a monitor of this size and offers reasonable image quality, but it doesn't excel in any particul...
This 30in Eizo ColorEdge CG303W monitor has a high-quality IPS panel with a resolution of 2560x1600. While you can now get this resolution over 27-inches on Dell's UltraSharp U2711 (or Apple's 27-inch iMac), it feels more comfortable on the eyes over...
A 22in LED display that is claimed to "save on your energy bill," the ViewSonic VX2250 LCD monitor has a relatively low price tag. A Full HD resolution, its LED backlighting and decent image quality are impressive, but the lack of an HDMI input may b...
We've seen a number of very competent 18.5-19in flat-panels at below $200 in recent months. The BenQ G2222HDL aims to deliver a more comfortably sized 21.5in screen for a comparatively cheap $249 price tag.
The Dell UltraSharp U2211H is a 22in LCD monitor that boasts sharp image quality, an attractive bezel and an asking price that represents excellent value. With a full range of ports and connections, as well as a design that enables tilting, swivellin...
The screen uses an IPS panel (In-plane Switching) that can display colours better than most others, including Dell’s older 27-inch model the U2709W. In keeping with the current trend, the Dell UltraSharp U2711 features a 16:9 wide-screen aspect ratio...
These days you can't get the train, tram or ferry without seeing someone caressing their iPad or stroking the screen of their iPhone. Touchscreens are in vogue, and if you want your business to look like it's with "it" and is one of the hip kids inst...
Despite costing more than many workstations and being about as portable, the Wacom Cintiq 21UX is so much more than a sketchpad. It's an easel and a full set of Grumbacher paints and brushes to the iPad's 2B and a Moleskine sketchbook – it enables yo...
The BenQ V2420H is a 24in, LED-backlit LCD monitor that has a super-thin chassis. At only 15mm thick it is much slimmer than a conventional, CCFL-backlit LCD monitor. LED lighting also means the BenQ V2420H delivers better contrast than a regular mon...
You can use the BenQ M2700HD as a TV with the help of the built-in speakers and remote, and the number of input ports mean that you can hook it up to a gaming console and many other display sources simultaneously.
HP's Compaq LA2205wg is a relatively straightforward 22in LCD monitor, but its brushed aluminium highlights make it look like a premium product. Its flexible stand, glare-resistant screen and solid performance make it a decent buy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AbleGamers' Player Panels could make future games more disability-friendly
- Dell's luscious new 4K monitor is bold, bright, and HDR-infused
- Samsung's 49-inch mega-wide display may displace multi-monitor setups
- More high-end GPUs are now compatible with Dell's 8K monitor
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior PHP ProgrammerSA
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- FTIntegration Technical SpecialistOther
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPChange Analyst - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - Level 2ACT
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTProduct/Project Coordinator-AGILE/SCRUMOther
- CCExecutive Desktop SupportWA
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTAccount ClerkOther
- CCSolution Architect l JDEdwards , OracleNSW
- FTProject Coordinator -Finance, budgets, forecasts, policyOther
- FTSenior System AnalystOther
- FTC# ASP.Net Developer - Market Leading Fin-TechOther
- FTCitrix Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- FTChange Implementation ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCFinancial ModelerACT
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther