HP produces a number of LCD monitors under both the HP and Compaq brands. We've rounded up some of the best.
Monitors - Roundups
Samsung may be better known for its televisions, home theatre products and mobile phones, but it also manufactures monitors. The Samsung SyncMaster series come in many forms, including models with LED backlighting and built-in TV tuners.
Dell is well known for its excellent LCD monitors, headed by the UltraSharp series. These usually combine a good design with excellent image quality, and are also known for being good value for money.
The latest high-definition games consoles such as Sony's PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360 have an HDMI port, making it possible to connect to the latest range of LCD monitors.
Whether it is for simple office tasks or to connect to your high-definition gaming console, an LED monitor provides plenty of benefits over regular LCD monitors.
LCD monitors have long been a staple of the office environment. However, the latest range of LCD monitors often include an HDMI port, allowing them to connect to a wide range of high-definition devices including Blu-ray players, DVD players and the l...
When it comes to LCD monitors is bigger really better? We tend to think so! Whether you are buying a monitor for business use, or to hook up your high-definition gaming console, check out our roundup of the best big screen LCD monitors on the market.
If you are buying an LCD monitor for your office, you'll want a non-glossy screen that can display text crisply and has a flexible stand. We've rounded up some of the best monitors for your SOHO or small business office.
Office 365 Business Premium isn’t one-size fits all but if you’re the right sized business for it to make sense, there’s a good amount of value to be found in the package’s comprehensive software offering.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 2 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
- 3 Plantronics BackBeat Fit 3100 review: Safety first
- 4 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 5 Lenovo Smart Display review: The bigger, better buy
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- CES 2019: ASUS unveil a trio of high-end gaming monitors
- Samsung expands monitor lineup with more modern and minimalist options
- PAX AUS 2018: MSI bring their ESL-approved 244Hz Oculux gaming monitor to Australia
- MSI teams up with Sony for the upcoming Venom movie
- IFA 2018: Samsung announce new Thunderbolt 3 curved QLED monitor
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- CES 2019 Round-Up:
- Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will launch on Feb 20, and we only have one question
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?