In a different reality, the iPod nano might have been Apple’s first 'all-screen' device.
There are more than a few products in Apple's catalogue that should unceremoniously be shown the exit.
Apple's new music player is music to my ears.
Twenty years ago, the iPod paved the way for Apple’s success.
It was 20 years ago today when Steve Jobs launched the iconic iPod and changed the world.
Apple launched its new studio-style AirPods Max on Tuesday and they’re not just expensive, they’re overpriced.
Whether for social media videos, independent feature films, or anything in-between, Audio Design Desk makes it fast, easy, and fun to build an impressive soundtrack.
Mauvio brings industry-leading audio processing tools to mobile videos with an easy-to-use workflow that helps make a bigger splash on social media, create viral videos, and engage with your audience.
A simple, affordable way to bring superior production values to your webcasting with a fully featured hardware/app combo lets you mix sound, play media, and more without costly A/V gear.
UA’s new DAW (think Logic, audio/MIDI) is tied to the company’s Thunderbolt audio interfaces, but it’s attractively rendered, sounds fantastic, takes analog emulation to the nth degree, and offers infinite undo/redo. It’s also embryonic. Once mature, it could give Pro Tools and Logic a run for their money.
These are the top rated MP3 players we've reviewed in the last year.
Technology is integral to the modern classroom, and yet, Australian schools are under attack. Research from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) shows that education is now one of the top five sectors for cybersecurity incidents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dell U3223QE review: A winning debut for an IPS Black monitor
- 2 Netgear Nighthawk M5 mobile router review: Probably too expensive, but nice
- 3 MSI Katana GF76 review: Decent gaming performance for a reasonable price
- 4 Asus ROG Flow Z13 review: A full-fledged gaming PC disguised as a tablet
- 5 iPhone SE (2022) review: An uneven and disappointing ‘upgrade’
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- iPod godfather shares extraordinary images of what the iPod nano might have been
- Hands-on with the original iPod: ‘Definitely’ worth $399
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- eSIMs: The advantages and disadvantages for smartphone users
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?