Looking for a way to get more from your iPod? There are an increasing array of products on the market these days with iPod docks built into them and today we take a look at some of the most expensive.
MP3 Players - Features
I love gadgets that solve everyday problems. As I look over my desk, I have what seems like dozens of devices that need charging. What to do? Use another gadget, of course. This week I talk about device-charging gadgets, a rear-view camera that I tri...
Microsoft quietly announced its third-generation Zune MP3 players and software last week, news that got lost amidst the din of Apple's "Let's Rock" event.
Apple has announced a refresh of two of its most popular iPods, the iPod touch and iPod nano, along with a new version of its iTunes music software.
When you're serious about entertainment, you don't want to settle for the standard features. You want more storage, more options, and more convenience. But most consumer electronics come with built-in limitations that can prevent you from getting max...
While we're enduring winter, over in the US summer is just kicking into gear. And nothing says summer more than a bunch of awesome gear and toys. GamePro (US) went out and rounded up some amazing tech that's sure to help you maximise your time in the...
This week, Philips Australia launched its Consumer Lifestyle product range for 2008 against the eerie backdrop of a closed Lunar Park. Although the carnival atmosphere was lacking, there was still plenty to get excited about at the low-key event, wit...
Apple's first retail store in Australia will open in Sydney's George Street on Thursday, 19 June at 5:00p.m. Check out our sneak preview!
Apple Inc. announced the latest iteration of its mobile phone, the iPhone 3G.
With the high-definition format war coming to an end several months back, consumers no longer have to worry about which side to choose. Now there's a new challenge: picking the right player. There are a host of Blu-ray players now on the market, offe...
Take a look at Panasonic's new range of Home Entertainment products for 2008, including the first Blu-ray personal video recorder, and the latest and greatest in home theatre.
Five great accessories to take your iPhone to the next level
Be careful what you wish for. The iPhone has realized the old promise of the mobile Web. But it's not clear whether the wireless networks can handle the load.
A collaboration of some great music sharing websites
If you think the touchscreen on the Apple iPhone is cool, imagine a device that actually sees, reflects and responds to your fingers touching the back of the device
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTApplication Security SpecialistVIC
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTTelco Program ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer x 2NSW
- CCEnterprise/Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- TPGIS Resource Data & TestingQLD
- FTTechnical Writer - Reports EditorQLD
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Level 1 Support)NSW
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- TPGIS Developer - 6 month ContractQLD
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- FTReporting Analyst - HR / PayrollNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderACT
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Drupal Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW