Apple seems to be laying the groundwork to introduce high-capacity, low-power 802.11n Wi-Fi to the iPod Touch, and presumably to its 3G-enabled companion, the iPhone.
MP3 Players - News
Apple has finally take the wraps off its first Australian retail store, giving media a preview of the store ahead of its official launch tomorrow night at 5pm. Located in the heart of Sydney at 367 George Street, the glass fronted store will feature...
Apple's mobile-device user interface has made it so much easier to access the Internet compared to other mobile devices that its iPod Touch, which isn't even a mobile phone, beats out all mobile phones except the iPhone in terms of volume of Internet...
Thomson has released software for the creation and playback of a new type of audio file using lossless compression. MP3HD files will be around four times the size of corresponding MP3 files, but will remain compatible with existing MP3 players.
Telecommunications companies are trying to encourage subscribers to turn to legitimate ways of downloading music, movies and TV shows, but the music industry wants them to take more direct action to prevent illegal file sharing.
A mother from Ohio says her son's iPod Touch exploded in his pants, caught fire, and left him with serious burns. Now, she's suing Apple for US$225,000 in damages.
Apple announced its latest iteration of the iPod shuffle last week, with a design that’s even more minimalist than the last version
Apple has launched a new version of the iPod shuffle - its smallest digital audio player.
Sony has provided some detailed specifications for its promised and anticipated X-series Walkman that was teased at January's CES but the launch date remains the biggest unanswered question.
The Norwegian state broadcaster NRK has decided to set up its own BitTorrent tracker, and it also plans to offer content through this form of distribution, it said on Sunday.
Rather than building a Zune-branded smartphone, Microsoft plans to take the software and online store it built for its Zune media player and bring them to your television set in the hopes of emulating Apple's phenomenally successful iTunes Store. But...
Ireland's largest ISP won't block The Pirate Bay -- the embattled BitTorrent search engine and tracker -- absent a court order, a spokesman said Tuesday.
Hackers defaced the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry's (IFPI) Swedish Web site on Wednesday as The Pirate Bay trial continued.
The most serious charges against Sweedish file-sharing site the Pirate Bay have been dropped on the second day of the case, after it emerged the prosecution could not prove that illegal downloaders had used the site to distribute media.
The eyes of the file-sharing community remained on Sweden on Tuesday as the trial of four men from The Pirate Bay continued in Stockholm.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCRecords AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCLinux System AdministrationVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCDynamics AX Functional Consultant ? Finance | Supply ChainQLD
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)SA