It is rumoured that Sony plans to drop the price of its standalone Blu-Ray players by US$100 next month.
MP3 Players - News
A high-profile Warner Music executive has warned the games industry that the company is expecting a larger share of profits from the wildly popular 'rhythm' games such as Guitar Hero.
Chinese authorities have blocked Apple's iTunes Music Store, apparently because 'more than 40' athletes have listened to protest songs by bands such as Rush and Alanis Morissette.
When Intel lays out its vision for the future, the chipmaker most often focuses on new uses for its Atom processor, greater mobility and, of course, plans to develop more and more chips.
Intel and Yahoo have partnered in the development of a hardware and software platform designed to meld television and the Internet.
Victorian police have raided the Doveton home of a 65 year old man, seizing over 12,000 pirated DVDs.
Over 700 movies from a number of major film studios are now available for purchase and rental at the Australian iTunes store.
Telstra BigPond Music unveiled its new online music store today after cutting a deal with major record labels to provide their tracks on the site as MP3s. The deal also covers leading Australian independent music labels.
Apple is likely to announce a redesigned iPod Touch and slimmer MacBooks at an event in September, analysts said on Monday.
The US Second Circuit Appellate court has ruled that a DVR which stores programs on a remote server did not infringe on fair use mandates.
Mozilla is edging closer to releasing a new version of Firefox that could increase the use of open-source video software.
Dell will make entertainment more of a focus for all its consumer products, but declined to confirm a report that it will take another swing at the digital music player market.
LG Electronics plans to start adding Dolby Mobile to high-end phones later this year, it said Wednesday.
Nintendo and a group of 53 game software companies have filed a lawsuit against five companies they allege sold a device that enables copied games to be played on the Nintendo DS handheld device.
Although Apple has restored full e-mail service to about 40 percent of the subscribers who have been locked out of their accounts for more than a week, the company today acknowledged a new problem with the sync service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- TPAgile Senior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTSAP ABAP DEVELOPMENT LEAD- NSW GovernmentOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTApplications Sales ExecutiveNSW
- FTProject Engineer (Rail/Control Signals) - 168342/ 168335 AROther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther