It is rumoured that Sony plans to drop the price of its standalone Blu-Ray players by US$100 next month.
MP3 Players - News
A high-profile Warner Music executive has warned the games industry that the company is expecting a larger share of profits from the wildly popular 'rhythm' games such as Guitar Hero.
Chinese authorities have blocked Apple's iTunes Music Store, apparently because 'more than 40' athletes have listened to protest songs by bands such as Rush and Alanis Morissette.
When Intel lays out its vision for the future, the chipmaker most often focuses on new uses for its Atom processor, greater mobility and, of course, plans to develop more and more chips.
Intel and Yahoo have partnered in the development of a hardware and software platform designed to meld television and the Internet.
Victorian police have raided the Doveton home of a 65 year old man, seizing over 12,000 pirated DVDs.
Over 700 movies from a number of major film studios are now available for purchase and rental at the Australian iTunes store.
Telstra BigPond Music unveiled its new online music store today after cutting a deal with major record labels to provide their tracks on the site as MP3s. The deal also covers leading Australian independent music labels.
Apple is likely to announce a redesigned iPod Touch and slimmer MacBooks at an event in September, analysts said on Monday.
The US Second Circuit Appellate court has ruled that a DVR which stores programs on a remote server did not infringe on fair use mandates.
Mozilla is edging closer to releasing a new version of Firefox that could increase the use of open-source video software.
Dell will make entertainment more of a focus for all its consumer products, but declined to confirm a report that it will take another swing at the digital music player market.
LG Electronics plans to start adding Dolby Mobile to high-end phones later this year, it said Wednesday.
Nintendo and a group of 53 game software companies have filed a lawsuit against five companies they allege sold a device that enables copied games to be played on the Nintendo DS handheld device.
Although Apple has restored full e-mail service to about 40 percent of the subscribers who have been locked out of their accounts for more than a week, the company today acknowledged a new problem with the sync service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Sydney Airport lost property auction: you'll be amazed at what some people left behind
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTProgress 8.3 DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTTechnical Solution ArchitectSA
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- CCProject Implementation Support - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTField Services TechnicianACT
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTSenior Change ManagerOther
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTSAP EMAOther
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTSupply Master Data AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW